Region 8

ut18vols

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YALL NEED TO QUIT GIVING 813 ROPE TO CLIMB FROM, THIS IS NEGATIVE POSTING! LETS FOCUS ON WHAT THIS THREAD WAS ORIGINALLY ABOUT, AND WHO CARES WHO 813 IS!!! I WANT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT REGION 8-POSTIVE FEEDBACK ABOUT REGION 8. I HAVE MISSED OUT SINCE MY LITTLE BROTHER HAS GONE AWAY TO COLLEGE. AND SINCE THERE IS NO SPELL CHECK I AM GOING TO SEND THIS OUT THERE AS IS. BLAME MY MOTHER IF THERE IS A MISSPELLING, I GOT IT FROM HER!!! LOL, (SORRY, COULD NOT RESIST THAT ONE!)

WHO IS SERGIO PERRY'S MAIN COMPETITION?

ANY PREDICTIONS FOR STATE PLACERS FROM REGION 8?

Here's the correct info. Sergio has only been out since Jan 07. He has beat everyone he has faced but not everyone in the Region. The Springfield 152 is bery good and the matches have been decided by a few points the 2 X they have wrestled.

If Sergio makes a mistake he could lose to the S'field grappler. He looks bigger and stronger then Sergio but not quicker.

And I agree on your post about W813!

Edited by rigger101

Here's the correct info. Sergio has only been out since Jan 07. He has beat everyone he has faced but not everyone in the Region. The Springfield 152 is bery good and the matches have been decided by a few points the 2 X they have wrestled.

If Sergio makes a mistake he could lose to the S'field grappler. He looks bigger and stronger then Sergio but not quicker.

And I agree on your post about W813!

Yes Sergio and Jones from springfield had themselves a very good match Wed. I was told that the finals match at the Hendersonville tournament was just as good.

as for region 8 possible placers. I believe both of these guys will place at 152, heavy weight has 2 more with very good chance of placing. Lavergne and Friendship both have a great shot. guys to watch for are the Yates Brothers of mt juliet. Brassell of Greenbrier, The other Jones of Springfield, I think just about every team in region has a region finalist or two.