Region 8

ut18vols

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

103-Hville because he's Superman! Mr. Austin Large. His heart is as big as his name. Watch out for this 94lb freshman in the years to come.

Well if Hendersonville kid was Superman then Springfield 103 was kryopnite last night cause he beat him.

Springfield 103 has a very good chance at winning region.

you should not have said "103 was a tough match for springfield, not;lol."

I wrote that being sarcastic. I was saying it is a tough match for Springfield but Shelton(SF 103) went out there and destroyed him.

Edited by ut18vols

Well if Hendersonville kid was Superman then Springfield 103 was kryopnite last night cause he beat him.

I wrote that being sarcastic. I was saying it is a tough match for Springfield but Shelton(SF 103) went out there and destroyed him.

I,m sorry I don't know how to spell that k word would someone help me I'm from spirfneidl.

Edited by wrestler813

Well remember he is a Freshman and weighs 94 lbs wet. He had a great weekend and maybe that match makes him remember how he got to the finals last weekend. Yep he got muscled and pinned.

No biggy. He is still one of my favs to watch wrestle. He shows heart. Also the Hunter Lane 103 gave the S'field kid all he wanted. Our 103 lost to that kid by 1 so don't count him out yet.

BTW- what year is the S'field 103? He looks like he's about 22. :thumb:

That 22 yr old should be arrested for beating up on a 13 yr old. :thumb:

Btw- I've seen a few state champs get stuck in my day so don't let all that go to the 103 heads.

However it is my first time to watch him and he is one of the best in the region.

It just this year he shot up, usually he the one whose been so light. He started at 85 lb his freshman year getting manhandled. Im glad he finally has made it to where he has. I dont think it will get to his head, but i hope he can get to state.

AND THIS IS FOR W813---KRYPTONITE

Edited by ut18vols