Region 8

ut18vols

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEBSITE COMING SOON By the way you think you can take that middle school team out to region 8 and let them get some big wins against some more high schoolers.

Rules of CoachT

Message Boards - Terms of Service

1. Be Nice: No posting of material that antagonizes, harasses, or creates hostility toward another user or group of users. 2. Be Courteous: No posting to purposely interfere with normal dialog flow.

3. Be Polite: No targeting of another user by harassing or giving unwarranted attention to or attacking ones race or gender.

4. Be Real: We require your E-Mail address and zip code, so others will know where you are coming from. The password system insures no one can impersonate you. We reserve the right to disallow the use of Web Based E-Mail accounts as contact addresses due to the ease of impersonation and use of fake names when using these services. Multiple user names by the same person is unacceptable and could result in termination of ALL such names.

5. Be Accepting: If you violate the above guidelines, be assured you will either have your post deleted, or your access denied or both. If you are here to incite flames and/or antagonize users be assured you will be removed from the forum.

6. Be Responsible: Do not post slanderous, libelous, or any defamatory statements on the Message Boards. We will not be held responsible for your posts, but just the same, we'd rather not go there! Posts that appear to be defamatory should have supporting references included.

7. Be Aware: While all opinions are welcome, we do not tolerate mean-spirited, antagonistic, flame baiting posts. We only accept civilized, polite, friendly discourse. If you cannot live by this rule, do not post.

8. Be Selective: Don't buy into the flame bait that some members may post. You may be drawn into a "flame war" and we do not tolerate it. Report any potential rule violations to us, and resist replying.

9. Be Gone: If you are under the impression that these are free-for-all forums, or that we somehow are a public discussion center that allows all FREE SPEECH, you can go elsewhere. This is a privately operated website and has established rules of etiquette. You are a guest here and have been extended privileges provided you follow our rules. These message boards are not your right. You are not given a right to post anything you want here. If you cannot deal with these rules, feel free to find an uncivilized forum out there.

Our terms of service are general guidelines. These are the top ten examples of specific violations:

10. You did not register with your real, complete full name, so all the posts that you made were deleted.

8. Your post was not on the topic of the thread that you posted it in, so it was deleted.

7. You're post was antagonistic and designed to inflame the members rather than contribute to constructive debate.

3. Your post shamelessly self-promoted your website, and/or commercial venture, or the website that was linked did not contribute to the conversation.

2. Your post crossed the line of constructive criticism and civilized behavior or degenerated into excessive negativity towards the operators of this website, players, coaches, officials, or school administrators. We welcome all opinions but only if it is civilized. It would be considered extreme bad taste to come to our place and post rude and derogatory messages about us.

1. You personally attacked a member, rather than staying on the issue.

U might want to see how many of these U have broken flame baiter 816!

Edited by rigger101

:thumb::o

Hendersonville did not put all of there starters on the mat against Hunters Lane in the first match of the evening. They wrestled some of there starters but not all of them. Yes I was there and yes that little red headed boy was helping his old coach around the gym. You are very wrong about the hendersonville area. In just the last four years I believe Hendersonvillle has produced numerous medals at state. Bundy a four time medalist, two time state champion, Coffee a three time medalist and two time champion, who will probably medal again this year. Tisdale a two time medalist, Kleinert a medalist himself,. anybody want to help me because I am sure that Pope has a few more medalist that I am missing. Out of those three schools alone you have great young kids who will without a doubt produce more state medals in the future. I personlly believe that the guys who started wrestling way back in the second grade who are 8th graders this year will produce medals in the future. Gary Jackeal started the youth program years ago and it is still going today. The future of the area is going to get even better and those guys that participated in it owe their start to wrestling to Gary. Then Ed Budge was the middle school coach who got another group going, W813 I hope to meet you to actually look into the eyes of an idiot. :o If you saw me last night at the match and you did not respond that just shows your lack of confidence in yourself. Put the face with the name.

Dont forget about your middle school program. There are some good things happening at Beech. Mr Bowler has done a great job with those kids....

Edited by amIaCoach

rigger, looks as if you need to read over them rules.

Oh I know them by heart. I've been in trouble with the Great Coacht in the past! It's know fun when they make you go through the great oz and nothing U write gets posted for about 2 to 3 days or nothing post.

BTW-Sorry about the action shot. I should have warned U prior to filming. :thumb::o

bodock why are you so dumb? i hope you dont help your kids on their homework. you are saying that you are a mom, but u obviously didnt go to school. in case you didnt know lose is spelled LOSE not LOOSE, you looser. go back to grade school.

goBIGgreen- I used to do some really crazy things for a living and I'm not brave enough to say that to Mrs B.

Of course, your hiding behind a screen name.

I'm sure her son would be glad to defend her honor when he's home from West Point.

Spring Break we can get U some mat time with the "so dumb" Ms Bodock's son and U and W813 can show ur skills. :thumb:

Wouldn't your mother be proud! Picking on poor little sweet ladies. :o

Edited by rigger101

goBIGgreen- I used to do some really crazy things for a living and I'm not brave enough to say that to Mrs B.

Of course, your hiding behind a screen name.

I'm sure her son would be glad to defend her honor when he's home from West Point.

Spring Break we can get U some mat time with the "so sumb" Ms Bodock's son and U and W813 can show ur skills. :thumb:

haha "so sumb" and what are you trying to say rigger?

Does anyone have the individual results for hendersonville vs HL.

Hwy-HL pin

103- HL by 1 pt

112-HL

119-HHC by 1 or 2

125-HL pin our JV

130-MD or pin I can't remember

140-HL Pin

145-

152-HHC Pin

160-?JV

171-?JV

189-sure we won

215-?

That's the best I can do but the Commandos came out flat. However I'm not taking anything away from Hunters Lane. They beat us by I think 20 or more.

It was a different line up against Springfield.