Region 8

ut18vols

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st is the only place I count any other place is not good enough! "TO BE THE BEST YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE BEST"

This is a kid. He is just trying to get a reaction from the group.

Wrestler813 puts a smile on my face with his posts. Keep the

crazy statements coming. Laughing is good for you!

This is a kid. He is just trying to get a reaction from the group.

Wrestler813 puts a smile on my face with his posts. Keep the

crazy statements coming. Laughing is good for you!

I've been thinking if I go back to OHIO I could possibly lose a match or two so I think I will stay here and keep my winning streak going plus I like talking to you guys, I might see rigger or werazzlin at the match today because if I were werazzlin I would end practice early and not practice anymore, if anyone would like me to come to their school and give a class on how to WIN I will but it will cost you. WEBSITE COMING SOON THANKS

I've been thinking if I go back to OHIO I could possibly lose a match or two so I think I will stay here and keep my winning streak going plus I like talking to you guys, I might see rigger or werazzlin at the match today because if I were werazzlin I would end practice early and not practice anymore, if anyone would like me to come to their school and give a class on how to WIN I will but it will cost you. WEBSITE COMING SOON THANKS

Wow wrestler 813 you sure are tough . Funny I don't see you jumping on any region 6 guy's or the Chattanooga guys .Will we need to hold this class outside .Thats the only place to hold your ego.

Wow wrestler 813 you sure are tough . Funny I don't see you jumping on any region 6 guy's or the Chattanooga guys .Will we need to hold this class outside .Thats the only place to hold your ego.

I think just because of that comment I may move from east tn to middle tn just so I can be closer to region 6 before my website is up because I believe I can make more money on that side of town since they need a little more training to be able to compete with region 7.

I think just because of that comment I may move from east tn to middle tn just so I can be closer to region 6 before my website is up because I believe I can make more money on that side of town since they need a little more training to be able to compete with region 7.

so you used to live in ohio and you live in east tn. Now i know you wont give your name because then everyone will know how ignorant you really are.