Region 8

ut18vols

Since everybody is picking better I will give it a shot again.

103-Large Hville

112-Selph Smyrna this youngster is a tough un

119-Kleinert Beech region champ returning Treloar was 3rd(both at 112)

125-Childers White house a take down machine

130-mt juliet

135-Maggart won two tournaments has not lost a region match yet but we still have to wrestle Mt J

140-Jones springfield If he keeps his cool

145-Amons won two tournaments and has not lost in region

152-Perry hville if he can get by Jones again

160-Frazier smyrna he dropped from 171 and is a big strong 160

171-bair wilson if he gets healed is returning upper weight OW in region

189-Jackeal but Beech is a very strong one

215-GIbson Beech has not lost in region

Hwt-Waynick is favorite but I pick Lavergne to upset

GUys anyone can win and upset. but I bet if these guys do not win they are finalist.

Jeff I have to say thats very good. We will see how close you are in a few weeks here. When do you all wreslte Mt. Juliet?

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

119 i hear that beech has a pretty good 119 but i still think wilson central will win it

Yes, Hunter Adcock is a much improved wrestler this year but JohnnyO Kleinhart is a force. Looked weaker early on but dropping down is maybe what he needed. Adcock can win it....... with no mistakes. :lol: A tough top 3 with Tretoar in the mix

Edited by tnko

It seems Springfield had a bad weekend. I figure they do better at the H'ville tourney, but everyone has bad weekends. Springfield seems to be out of the region running and it looks to be H'ville and Individual title also H'ville.(They will do what Springfield did lasy yr. if they take both titles) I think the 152 Perry v. Jones will be the best match at Regions. I cant wait til Regions.

Edited by ut18vols

It seems Springfield had a bad weekend. I figure they do better at the H'ville tourney, but everyone has bad weekends. Springfield seems to be out of the region running and it looks to be H'ville and Individual title also H'ville.(They will do what Springfield did lasy yr. if they take both titles) I think the 152 Perry v. Jones will be the best match at Regions. I cant wait til Regions.

I will have to disagree with the ville winning the individual. They will win the team because they have a full team. but I do not yet know how they stack up individually. The region has alot of strong individuals that will take points away from h'ville.

I will have to disagree with the ville winning the individual. They will win the team because they have a full team. but I do not yet know how they stack up individually. The region has alot of strong individuals that will take points away from h'ville.

Las Vegas odds have Beech as a 500-1 underdog, but I'm putting my money on Jeff and his super 7 to take regions and individuals!!!! ( Jeff, I'm sorry but I won't be sharin my winnings with you ). :)

H'ville looks good for the Duals. W.C. continues in their quest to injure wrestlers.

I think we were missing 6 starters @ Smyrna tourn. I think H'ville beat us by 3 pts. during the season. I thought W.C. would have a chance @ the Duals. Now, I don't think that the team will be a full strength.

H'ville looks good for the Duals. W.C. continues in their quest to injure wrestlers.

I think we were missing 6 starters @ Smyrna tourn. I think H'ville beat us by 3 pts. during the season. I thought W.C. would have a chance @ the Duals. Now, I don't think that the team will be a full strength.

I'm going to pick Smyrna finishing first in the duals followed by Wilson Central, Beech, and Hendersonville.

I'm going to pick Smyrna finishing first in the duals followed by Wilson Central, Beech, and Hendersonville.

w813-What's your beef with the Commandos? commandospin90small.gif

Throw us a bone every now and then. :)

We beat Smyrna 60-18 before we had Sergio back. :)

Some grapplers have filled in from that original team that meet Smyrna and we are a stronger team now with Sergio @ 152 and our Freshmen having matt time.

Wilson Central gave us a great match and could have beat us. We are no lock in for winning the regional duals. But be aware we have grapplers who have certified at lower weights so line ups could change.

From my experiance going to the duals, we will be in for a world of hurt against teams like SD, Oolteway etc. I've seen coaches not try to win regional duals to get their teams healthy. The best I've every seen one of my sons teams do is 8th and that team had state champions in the line up.

It's a tuff place to go without a loaded team.

I don't think the Commandos have every went to the State Duals, so it would be a great experiance for our young team. We will see.

Edited by rigger101

What school burned down to make you think that they would finish

first? I like Beech also, but they don't have a full team. This season

Duals winner should be between H'ville and W.C. "IF" they both had

their starting wrestlers for the match. Smyrna????? Not even close!

I don't think the Commandos have every went to the State Duals, so it would be a great experiance for our young team. We will see.

Going to state is amazing, jsut warming up and looking at all the fans, music blaring and just the feeling is indesrcible(IMO). Even though i didnt start it was amazing beign down there and battling for the state championship. If H'ville does make it to state, i wish them the best but im still pulling for Springfield.