Region 8

ut18vols

I believe that Hendersonville only beat Wilson Central by 3 in November. Maybe that will be the region final. Springfield and Mt. Juliet are rounding out the top 4 in this region. I pretty sure that Hendersonville and Springfield will have the most individual region champs as well with 3 each (TRELOAR-119 PERRY-145 JAECKEL-189 AND THE JONES BROTHERS 140 AND 152 AND SHELTON-103).

I still donot see Sergio Making 145 I could be wrong but he looked like a good big 160 and a huge 152. I think if he goes 145 he would stink off to much muscle mass. If he cannot make 145 we have a very good final at 152 between Perry and Jones. 103 finals will look like white house and springfield. but the kid from hendersonville is a pretty good wrestler also. he could upset one of them in the semis,125 could be intresting also white house has a good one there also. hendersonvilles townsend is going to make some noise. Kleinert at 119 will be tough to beat also he is returning region champion at 112, 189 jackeal is the favorite and I think he has beatin everyone in the region. But the toughest in the region has to be 135. maggart (Beech), brassell(Greenbrier), WIlson Central and yates of Mt Juliet all will be good and one of them will be left home.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still donot see Sergio Making 145 I could be wrong but he looked like a good big 160 and a huge 152. I think if he goes 145 he would stink off to much muscle mass. If he cannot make 145 we have a very good final at 152 between Perry and Jones. 103 finals will look like white house and springfield. but the kid from hendersonville is a pretty good wrestler also. he could upset one of them in the semis,125 could be intresting also white house has a good one there also. hendersonvilles townsend is going to make some noise. Kleinert at 119 will be tough to beat also he is returning region champion at 112, 189 jackeal is the favorite and I think he has beatin everyone in the region. But the toughest in the region has to be 135. maggart (Beech), brassell(Greenbrier), WIlson Central and yates of Mt Juliet all will be good and one of them will be left home.

Werazzlin,

Will Kleinery be at 119 for the Smyrna tourney tomorrow? If so we may see a rematch of the finals from last year with he and McKenzie of SBA.

FR Tourney should be a gauge to Sergio's weight class. That's if he not sick like a lot kids this week.

Sergio might go 152 at Regions and Jones might move down to 145. I believe I heard that rumor of Jones before Christmas anyway.

If Kleinert is going 119 that will be a good match between him and Treloar in the finals with Treloar being much improved from last year. But Kleinert may be too strong.

Heard a rumor that the other Jones from S-field may go down to 135 so that will definately make it the toughest weight class in the region!!

Edited by tnko

Sergio might go 152 at Regions and Jones might move down to 145. I believe I heard that rumor of Jones before Christmas anyway.

If Kleinert is going 119 that will be a good match between him and Treloar in the finals with Treloar being much improved from last year. But Kleinert may be too strong.

Heard a rumor that the other Jones from S-field may go down to 135 so that will definately make it the toughest weight class in the region!!

If Jones goes down to 135 then yes that will be an even tougher region. with two good wrestlers going home.

Werazzlin,

Will Kleinery be at 119 for the Smyrna tourney tomorrow? If so we may see a rematch of the finals from last year with he and McKenzie of SBA.

Kleinert will be at 119, how did the finals go last year???

I believe that Hendersonville only beat Wilson Central by 3 in November. Maybe that will be the region final. Springfield and Mt. Juliet are rounding out the top 4 in this region. I pretty sure that Hendersonville and Springfield will have the most individual region champs as well with 3 each (TRELOAR-119 PERRY-145 JAECKEL-189 AND THE JONES BROTHERS 140 AND 152 AND SHELTON-103).

That was then, WC team is suffering from injuries. I can think of 4 missing

starters at present. That makes a huge difference!

WHO MEDALED FROM H-VILLE? GREAT JOB!!

119-6th

125-8th

130-7th

152-1st

189-7th

2 of of our Grapplers should have placed higher but made some last second mistakes that cost them the match for higher spots. Our young 189lb was leading by 7 and made a mistake against BA toward the end of the 3rd and lost by a pin. Our 119 was leading by 2 with 5 scds on the clock and ended up losing by 2.

Over all I think our young team did well with the Senior, Sergio P coming home with the gold.

Edited by rigger101

119-6th

125-8th

130-7th

152-1st

189-7th

2 of of our Grapplers should have placed higher but made some last second mistakes that cost them the match for higher spots. Our young 189lb was leading by 7 and made a mistake against BA toward the end of the 3rd and lost by a pin. Our 119 was leading by 2 with 5 scds on the clock and ended up losing by 2.

Over all I think our young team did well with the Senior, Sergio P coming home with the gold.

Hey rigger will all of the brackets be posted somewhere from the ryan tournament???