152-Springfield

160-Smyrna

171-Wilson Central

189-Wilson Central

215-Beech

HWT-Lavergne

IMO- Jeff's picks are stronger!!

125? Why Friendship?

130? Has the Green brier kid beat Mt Juliet?

189? I like Rocky but he depends on muscle where the HHC Freshman uses his head.

Weird picks

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO- Jeff's picks are stronger!!

125? Why Friendship?

130? Has the Green brier kid beat Mt Juliet?

189? I like Rocky but he depends on muscle where the HHC Freshman uses his head.

Weird picks

125- He stands out to me

130- I hear joey is dropping to 130

189- Brains are good but rockys strength will be unbeatable

i have yet to be wrong this year soo we will have to see how things go at regions.

125- He stands out to me

130- I hear joey is dropping to 130

189- Brains are good but rockys strength will be unbeatable

i have yet to be wrong this year soo we will have to see how things go at regions.

Rocky's trying to use only his strenth cost him a 1st aor 2nd place medal this weekend. It's easy to stop a head throw. Only poor wrestlers depend on them

I predict that Beech will have 2 possible 3 region champs this year.

:thumb::o OK Mr. Camper, you have not been right or made any bold predictions.

I watched the WC 189 all weekend and unless he starts using his smarts he will have a tuff time wining region.

I have not seen the Greenbrier kid but MJ 130 has proved he's tops and Hendersonville's Turner is a 2 X State qualifier with some good wins this season.

The Friendship kid lost to Hendersonville Tuesday and didn't place this weekend. The Whitehouse 125 had his hands full against the MJ 125 who has really improved. Both of the beat the Friendship kid by T-Fall and M -Dec. And the 125 from Hendersonville has tested the best kids in the State.

Who have your predictions beat?

Edited by rigger101

:thumb::o OK Mr. Camper, you have not been right or made any bold predictions.

I watched the WC 189 all weekend and unless he starts using his smarts he will have a tuff time wining region.

I have not seen the Greenbrier kid but MJ 130 haws proved he's tops and Hendersonville's Turner is a 2 X State qualifier.

The Friendship kid lost to Hendersonville Tuesday and didn't place this weekend. The Whitehouse 125 had his hands full against the MJ 125 who has really improved. And the 125 from Hendersonville has tested the best kids in the State.

TELL UM RIGGER!!!!!

Who have your predictions beat?

You must not be watching the same matches as I am because these 3 kids are going to win regions hands down. Turner qualified for state twice.... 36 kids in each weight class qualify for state a year so it isnt that impressive to just qualify now if he placed at state then he would have a better chance at winning but for now i am going to have to stick with my first choice.

You must not be watching the same matches as I am because these 3 kids are going to win regions hands down. Turner qualified for state twice.... 36 kids in each weight class qualify for state a year so it isnt that impressive to just qualify now if he placed at state then he would have a better chance at winning but for now i am going to have to stick with my first choice.

wrestler813 who ar you?? I kow Bodock and I know RIgger. THose three you picked could make a little noise. If the greenbrier guy you are talking about is brassell then yes he could be tough at 130. If strength is the one that wins regions then the 189 from Beech is the strongest 189 in the region. But we all know youdo not win matches on strength alone.

wrestler813 who ar you?? I kow Bodock and I know RIgger. THose three you picked could make a little noise. If the greenbrier guy you are talking about is brassell then yes he could be tough at 130. If strength is the one that wins regions then the 189 from Beech is the strongest 189 in the region. But we all know youdo not win matches on strength alone.

Jeff, who I am is not the issue and I did not know Beech had a 189 but i doubt he is as strong as Wilson Central 189 and even if he is like you said we all know strength alone does not win matches but W.C 189 has some skill too im just throwing my opinions out there Im sticking with my first opinion you other guys can think what you want.

Actually, only 32 get to qualify.,

Your right we must not be watching the same matches. I have not seen Greenbrier this year. I have watched the WC 189 and like him but as I stated before......

I didn't see anything special out of the Friendship 125 grappler. The grappler that made a splash at 125 this weekend was Mt Juliet. He's found a new gear.

However I disagree about qualifing is not impressive! :rolleyes: I've seen a lot of good kids over the years, never make it to state. I saw my son knock one out one last year. the young man was a senior and had missed it 3 yr's stright by a point or so.

So to be one of the top 25% in the State is not impressive to you! ;)

Wow, I would hate to be your child. :(

I've had a young man in the finals at state and a few other relatives win it. I strongley disagree that qualifying isn't impressive. Tell that to the some what 100 other kids in each weight class that don't make it every year but work their butts off to get there. :thumb:

Did U ever qualify or place at state? With some of your picks, I don't see how!

I gave you some facts on my post.

So again I ask "Who have your predictions beat?"

Talk is cheap, show me, I'm from MO!

Edited by rigger101

Your right we must not be watching the same matches. I have not seen Greenbrier this year. I have watched the WC 189 and like him but as I stated before......

I didn't see anything special out of the Friendship 125 grappler. The grappler that made a splash at 125 this weekend was Mt Juliet. He's found a new gear.

However I disagree about qualifing is not impressive! :thumb: I've seen a lot of good kids over the years, never make it to state. I saw my son knock one out one last year. the young man was a senior and had missed it 3 yr's stright by a point or so.

So to be one of the top 25% in the State is not impressive to you! :(

Wow, I would hate to be your child. :rolleyes:

I've had a young man in the finals at state and a few other relatives win it. I strongley disagree that qualifying isn't impressive. Tell that to the some what 100 other kids in each weight class that don't make it every year but work their butts off to get there. ;)

Did U ever qualify or place at state? With some of your picks, I don't see how!

I gave you some facts on my post.

So again I ask "Who have your predictions beat?"

Talk is cheap, show me, I'm from MO!

Go easy on the rookie rigger. Someone who starts crap with you like that has to be a rookie. :o Everyone knows that to qualify for state you are a good wrestler. That is why when you get there almost everyone has the same shot to win it as everyone else. That is why we wrestle and do just name a champion.