Region 8

ut18vols

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My adjusted picks for Regional finals.

103-SHS vs WHHS The HHS freshman could still make some noise. Watch out for our Freshman in years to come.

112-springfield

119-HHS

125-Whitehouse-Jimmy C looks weaker as a 125 but is still quick . Could be some upsets. HHS and MJHS could pull an upset.

130-mt juliet- over HHS-As I've been told Yates has Seniorities and is on a mission.

135-beech vs mt juliet

140-springfield

145-beech vs Hville Is the Beech grappler a Sr or Jr? I like our Jr's chances

152-SHS Jones

160-wilson central vs smyrna, We have a Sr who can make some noise if he cuts out mistakes.

171-Wrestling813 vs Beech

189-hville- Stud Freshman

215-beech vs wilson central, The HHS, 1st yr Soph is coming around.

hwt-friendship-

Rigger to answer some of your questions. the 145 from Beech is a junior. but if Jones is at 145 then he should be the favorite. He won by pin last night over Beech.

119-Kleinert has only one loss at 119 a 7-8 loss to mckenzie of SBA. He also is returning region champion @ 112 where Treloar finished 3rd last year. However with these to not having wrestled this year then Kleinert should be seeded 1 and Treloar 2 and they will have a dandy in the finals. If they both make it.

135- I agree with Mtjuliet and Beech in the finals however Mt juliet won last night. Also look out for JOey Brassell. He is a tough kid and he might end up at 130.

HWT- I think I will go with Lavergne in an upset.

My adjusted picks for Regional finals.

103-SHS vs WHHS The HHS freshman could still make some noise. Watch out for our Freshman in years to come.

112-springfield

119-HHS

125-Whitehouse-Jimmy C looks weaker as a 125 but is still quick . Could be some upsets. HHS and MJHS could pull an upset.

130-mt juliet- over HHS-As I've been told Yates has Seniorities and is on a mission.

135-beech vs mt juliet

140-springfield

145-beech vs Hville Is the Beech grappler a Sr or Jr? I like our Jr's chances

152-SHS Jones

160-wilson central vs smyrna, We have a Sr who can make some noise if he cuts out mistakes.

171-Wrestling813 vs Beech

189-hville- Stud Freshman

215-beech vs wilson central, The HHS, 1st yr Soph is coming around.

hwt-friendship-

rigge I'm back, and you looked like Big Bird at the duals, and by the way I'm not Bair.

Has Yates and Turner wrestled? 3-0

Yep-

1st match was close

2nd- Yates dominated him at the HHC Tourney.

3rd-Yates pinned him during a close match with 3 scds on the clock in the 1st period.

Yates is the dominate 130 in our Region. I think Turner has wrestled every school in the Region except Greenbrier and beat their 130. However, when Jimmy C was at 130 for White House, Turner lost on a decision.

Rigger to answer some of your questions. the 145 from Beech is a junior. but if Jones is at 145 then he should be the favorite. He won by pin last night over Beech.

119-Kleinert has only one loss at 119 a 7-8 loss to mckenzie of SBA. He also is returning region champion @ 112 where Treloar finished 3rd last year. However with these to not having wrestled this year then Kleinert should be seeded 1 and Treloar 2 and they will have a dandy in the finals. If they both make it.

135- I agree with Mtjuliet and Beech in the finals however Mt juliet won last night. Also look out for JOey Brassell. He is a tough kid and he might end up at 130.

HWT- I think I will go with Lavergne in an upset.

Where is Joey Brassel from?

Wrestlemania @ Hendersonville today.

Top Match Townsend vs Childers

Childers wins 9-5

Most of the other matches were techs or pins for the Commandos.

UT18, maybe not bold but the way I feel and from seeing matches like that over the last 30 years.

Don't get me wrong I not saying dominating but Sergio had him picked up off the mat 2 x or more and if he makes the turn Sergio scores. BTW-I thought Jones should have had the 2 also but that's why I tell my kids to keep it in the middle and not waste energy on the edge of the circle.

However, that seams to be all mute now. Jones should be the Region Champ now and I wish him well. Maybe he can break into the 5 now.

Has he wrestled Spain from Bradley yet?

rigger101 would you stop arguing with everyone on coacht because when they argue back you cry like a baby!

wrestler813 has said anything since we have 'almost' discovered him...that proves even more that him.

Rigger Jones will prolly be 145 not 140 so you might want to figure him in for your projections.

thats wrong, just like your predictions and the only thing you might need to figure out is HOW TO GET YOURSELF A HOOKED ON PHONICS SO YOU CAN SPELL

thats wrong, just like your predictions and the only thing you might need to figure out is HOW TO GET YOURSELF A HOOKED ON PHONICS SO YOU CAN SPELL

No I can spell but typing is the challenge. ;) I have a BA from MTSU. Remember I hire babes to type.

Did U get a new job? You’re going from the Flame Baiting king to CoachT spelling monitor. I'm impressed! :thumb:

My experience on this great forum is when the poster has lost the fight they start talking about spelling/grammar etc.

Looks like U are a true loser!

I had a few folks tell me about U today at the REGION 8 CHAMPIONS wrestlemania.

I'm sorry you're parents did such a poor job raising U!

Again, ur to EASY!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by rigger101

I thought at state after each day the wrestlers get an extra lb. At state that post-season...just wondering

You are correct. An additional pound is granted each successive day into the tournament. I was referring to the first day. No additional weight can be carried into a post season tournament.

If Springfield wrestled Hendersonville Tue and Hendersonville wrestled White House Wed, Region Duals on Thur 103s must make 105 (w/growth allowance, not 107).

You are correct. An additional pound is granted each successive day into the tournament. I was referring to the first day. No additional weight can be carried into a post season tournament.

If Springfield wrestled Hendersonville Tue and Hendersonville wrestled White House Wed, Region Duals on Thur 103s must make 105 (w/growth allowance, not 107).

Thats what they're saying, sounds stupid huh? You go all year using the same rules and then at state you change it up. Best thing to do is not schedule any matches before state. :blink: