Who is the best Coach in Tennessee?

Icy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Harpeth's coach has them for 1. Winning

2. He gets along with them.

3. He teaches them more than basketball.

As for Stewart County's he has won 3 coach of the years in 5 years. In his first year he took a Stewart Co. team to regionals that wasn't projected in the top 6. He doesn't have great talent compared to who he plays. I would love to see him at Sycamore but Froedden is a good one. :thumb:

Bramlett is a very good coach. He has taken boys and girls teams to regional games and was not expected to do so. He teaches the boys skills for the game and life. He also knows when to admit he is wrong. If he makes a mistake or feels he is in the wrong, he will admit it. This is an extremely good lesson to teach young adult boys.

I have watched him coach for all his years at Stewart County and have always been impressed by him. He cares about the players both on the floor and off and is not afraid to let them know that. Grades, character, basketball skills, he teaches it all.

Coach Bramlett puts in the hard work and deserves to be noted as a good coach for the players of Tennessee. (Stewart County is grateful for a coach like Bramlett)

I'm not saying that coaches don't need discipline. I'm saying that to mold them that you don't need to discard them. You keep turning a key until you find the right one. I don't think a Coach should ever give up on a kid. Coaches are measured by the differences they make in lives. Maybe he is one of those coaches, but I saw alot of kids from Dyer County fall by the wayside that could have been saved.

Just an FYI 99% of the kids that didn't play at Dyer County were not discarded but chose not to play. Froedden doesn't cut many kids at all. They cut themselves. Please don't make accusations if you have no foundation for them. ps 2years after left Hillsboro, state tournament. 1 year after Harding, state tournament 2 years straight. 1 year after Dyer Co is 10-5 headed in the right direction

• 1 month later...

Terry Tippett - everyone knows him from all the state championships, national rankings and major college recruits while he was at White Station. However, his finest coaching job may have been accomplished this year at ECS where he is taking that team to the regional tourney as the #1 seed. This team returned virtually no talent (just the point guard who is not a big scorer) from a team last year that he took to the state championship game only to lose to Brentwood Academy and Brandon Wright. What he has accomplished this year is nothing short of amazing!!