Top 10 In 1A

ptguard12

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to an unforseen personal circumstance and the fact that holiday tournaments are going on (some teams not playing last week, some teams playing this week, and others just playing next week), I have decided to postpone the rankings until December 31, 2006. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but I will make it all up to you on the 31st, with an extended rankings list.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

I have no analysis but here is my top ten this week:

1. Clarkrange---11-0

2. Collinwood---8-0

3. Summertown---9-1

4. Gleason--- 9-0

5. Red Boiling Springs---12-0

6. Richland ---11-1

7. Oliver Springs---9-3

8. Jackson County---6-4

9. Lake County---5-2

10.Forrest---7-5

That's probably about right. I think MTCS has a good team this year too. Some teams are still going to get better, so the tournaments will sort everything out.

Due to an unforseen personal circumstance and the fact that holiday tournaments are going on (some teams not playing last week, some teams playing this week, and others just playing next week), I have decided to postpone the rankings until December 31, 2006. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but I will make it all up to you on the 31st, with an extended rankings list.

Happy Holidays and best wishes.

I have no analysis but here is my top ten this week:

1. Clarkrange---11-0

2. Collinwood---8-0

3. Summertown---9-1

4. Gleason--- 9-0

5. Red Boiling Springs---12-0

6. Richland ---11-1

7. Oliver Springs---9-3

8. Jackson County---6-4

9. Lake County---5-2

10.Forrest---7-5

As good an opinion as anyone. :thumb:

If I made a ranking, mine would start closer to this:

1. Collinwood

2. Red Boling Springs

3. ClarkRange

4. Gleason

5. Richland

6. Summertown

7. Scotts Hill

8. Santa Fe

9. Wayne County

10. Pick from numerous teams. Lake Co. S. Pitt, Jackson County, Forrest, Oliver Springs, and a couple others.

Wow, I went with the teams I did because of their success so far. Some of the teams ranks toward the end would beat the higher ranked teams. But I cannot put 3 and 4 loss teams above 1 loss teams without some analysis and incite, as PTGUARD12 has and does, and I am not that smart. Also, teams that have only played 2 or 3 games cannot to properly evaluated.

Some of the 3 and 4 loss teams have played tough schedules and they will be ranked higher at the end of the season because they have played tough schedules.

Collinwood is #1 because they beat Summertown and play in the toughest district in the state. Red Boling Springs has to be above ClarkRange until one gets beat or they meet. Don't know where this "going to be down" Gleason team is coming from but keep up the good work.

If a top 20 tourney has held today, Summertown would still be my favorite.

The good thing is, this is not D1 football. We get to settle it on the court.

Looking forward to the year ending top 100, just kidding, poll from PT12. Please go to 20 if you can PT12.

Everyone take care and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS..

Richland, Loretto and Wayne County are going to spend Christmas kicking some Alabama butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

""Looking forward to the year ending top 100, just kidding, poll from PT12. Please go to 20 if you can PT12.""

You are just too funny Jaimeroper :angry: Good luck to your team in Alabama....we are going to need it playing in Cookeville!! :D GO LADY ROCKETS!!!! And to all of the CoachT posters....... Have a safe and wonderful Holiday Season !!!! :P

Edited by auntkim

Have a great Christmas and New Years...

As good an opinion as anyone. :lol:

If I made a ranking, mine would start closer to this:

1. Collinwood

2. Red Boling Springs

3. ClarkRange

4. Gleason

5. Richland

6. Summertown

7. Scotts Hill

8. Santa Fe

9. Wayne County

10. Pick from numerous teams. Lake Co. S. Pitt, Jackson County, Forrest, Oliver Springs, and a couple others.

Wow, I went with the teams I did because of their success so far. Some of the teams ranks toward the end would beat the higher ranked teams. But I cannot put 3 and 4 loss teams above 1 loss teams without some analysis and incite, as PTGUARD12 has and does, and I am not that smart. Also, teams that have only played 2 or 3 games cannot to properly evaluated.

Some of the 3 and 4 loss teams have played tough schedules and they will be ranked higher at the end of the season because they have played tough schedules.

Collinwood is #1 because they beat Summertown and play in the toughest district in the state. Red Boling Springs has to be above ClarkRange until one gets beat or they meet. Don't know where this "going to be down" Gleason team is coming from but keep up the good work.

If a top 20 tourney has held today, Summertown would still be my favorite.

The good thing is, this is not D1 football. We get to settle it on the court.

Looking forward to the year ending top 100, just kidding, poll from PT12. Please go to 20 if you can PT12.

Everyone take care and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS..

Richland, Loretto and Wayne County are going to spend Christmas kicking some Alabama butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Those are some good well thought rankings...