Mt. Pleasant vs Lewis Co.

selectedgrain

:blink::thumb: Thanks Marco for your incredibly egotistical statement in the Tennessean, every player in Lewis County has it posted and will dwell on it until gameday! You are in for a night of suprises!!!!! Get yourself a good physical therapist lined up-you are going to need it.... Lewis Co plays with heart and grit Something you are about to see

game night!!!!!!!! People will be saying Marco WHO?????????????

The one thing that i think will be different this year, is what MP will be able to do if Marco does get contained. Last year if Marco didn't have a good game MP got beat. This year i don't think it will be that way. I think MP is loaded with talent, they were last year too, just didn't quite have the experience.

If, and i say IF you do contain Marco, Lewis Co still has there hands full!! Believe me!! I know this will be a good game, i do respect Lewis co football and know yall will have a good team! But to let you know, Marco has been called out before on here, and he tends to respond WELL!! You'll see!!

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apantherfan

"Thanks Marco for your incredibly egotistical statement in the Tennessean, every player in Lewis County has it posted and will dwell on it until gameday! You are in for a night of suprises!!!!! Get yourself a good physical therapist lined up-you are going to need it.... Lewis Co plays with heart and grit Something you are about to see

game night!!!!!!!! People will be saying Marco WHO???????????"

Now that I am graduated I can finally post whatever I want. So to start...

First of all I would like to remind Lewis Co that Marco was the best QB in the state last year. For some reason i dont think that was for nothing. Also he cant have done it all by himself no matter what anyone says. I dont care if they are from Mt.Pleasant and think so but i think they know better. Secondly, every pansy that gets on here and talks smack about how they are going "hurt"someone never backs it up and always looks like a complete idiot and you make your team look worse. Tigers dont get on here and talk smack, cuz we show our skill on the field and have more class obviously. And about the whole playing with heart, i dont know a team that plays better than we do. So by posting this you must feel threatened by marco and feel the need to try and scare us by doing so. Its not going to work cuz it never has. We are scared of no team

We have played bigger and better teams than you. you guys dont need to dwell on Marcos statement but on how you are going to stop him and the rest of the Tigers. Good luck, youll need it.

[/quo

Reply from a panther fan

Oh I thought we were coming to play football-not dodgeball...The statement was not a threat This is how it goes in football whoever has the ball the other team comes to hit him-in dodgeball they dodge the guy with the ball...We however are coming to play football so we may actually hit your guy-thats why a physical therapist might be needed. Just to clear the air!!!!!!!!!!! And you need to read back through the posts MP talks plenty of smack!! Thanks a panther fan

Edited by apantherfan

Reply from a panther fan

Oh I thought we were coming to play football-not dodgeball...The statement was not a threat This is how it goes in football whoever has the ball the other team comes to hit him-in dodgeball they dodge the guy with the ball...We however are coming to play football so we may actually hit your guy-thats why a physical therapist might be needed. Just to clear the air!!!!!!!!!!! And you need to read back through the posts MP talks plenty of smack!! Thanks a panther fan

From what I saw against Lawerence Co. The whole Lewis Co. D might need a physical therapist. This should be a good game. I thought Lewis Co. would clobber MP. But MP line looks pretty strong. Both offense and defense, and the MP linebackers look ready take on some big lineman. Also, Lewis Co. has nobody that can move like Daily. They maybe as fast, but they can't shift like he can. Man, he's shifty, like a human pinball! I've never seen anyone in high school shift like he does. Should be interesting game. I might not make the game, but i'll check up on the score.

Edited by wuzMP63

It was Clifton who had the big runs. He is close to 200lbs with his pads on.

Good luck stopping him too. Better not let him get loose. He can turn on the jets and take it to the house!

What happened to Stoops? Is he still playing?

Edited by wuzMP63

Good luck stopping him too. Better not let him get loose. He can turn on the jets and take it to the house!

What happened to Stoops? Is he still playing?

If Bubba gets out of the backfield good, he's gone.

Yes Jay is still there. You will hear from him when the season gets going.

apantherfan

"Thanks Marco for your incredibly egotistical statement in the Tennessean, every player in Lewis County has it posted and will dwell on it until gameday! You are in for a night of suprises!!!!! Get yourself a good physical therapist lined up-you are going to need it.... Lewis Co plays with heart and grit Something you are about to see

game night!!!!!!!! People will be saying Marco WHO???????????"

Now that I am graduated I can finally post whatever I want. So to start...

First of all I would like to remind Lewis Co that Marco was the best QB in the state last year. For some reason i dont think that was for nothing. Also he cant have done it all by himself no matter what anyone says. I dont care if they are from Mt.Pleasant and think so but i think they know better. Secondly, every pansy that gets on here and talks smack about how they are going "hurt"someone never backs it up and always looks like a complete idiot and you make your team look worse. Tigers dont get on here and talk smack, cuz we show our skill on the field and have more class obviously. And about the whole playing with heart, i dont know a team that plays better than we do. So by posting this you must feel threatened by marco and feel the need to try and scare us by doing so. Its not going to work cuz it never has. We are scared of no team

We have played bigger and better teams than you. you guys dont need to dwell on Marcos statement but on how you are going to stop him and the rest of the Tigers. Good luck, youll need it.

yea marco is good but he is only in a single a school..u seen what happens when he plays people on his level or above...i mean giles stomped the tigers and ezell came out with the win,and when u got into the high class of 1a look what happened.....the tigers got thumped by jackson....and from what i heard cascade beat the tigers 3 to 1 so..sounds liek they didnt have a problem catching him <_<

yea marco is good but he is only in a single a school..u seen what happens when he plays people on his level or above...i mean giles stomped the tigers and ezell came out with the win,and when u got into the high class of 1a look what happened.....the tigers got thumped by jackson....and from what i heard cascade beat the tigers 3 to 1 so..sounds liek they didnt have a problem catching him <_<

He didn't do alot of running--Guess Coach was working on the passing game. It's fine with us if you want to keep believing that he can be stopped--that you can catch him--it just gives us something to prove. Cascade was very impressive--strong and fast--i wish them well and look forward to meeting up again in the future