Mt. Pleasant vs Lewis Co.

selectedgrain

good game last night by both teams. to those who are saying marco was provoked. that might be true but he needs to be the bigger man if he intends to play college he is going to have to deal with that stuff. the lewis co. player should know better too. that is very immature and unsportsmanlike but it happens. they both should be disciplined by their coaches .. and i dont mean suspending them just make them run some sprints or something like that. well any ways good luck too both the rest of the year.

Hard to say what the facts of it really is.....but one of them should have just stepped and acting like a mature young man...and just ignored the chatter. But you had one I'm sure disappoint in a lost and one excited in a win...Heat of the moment with differant emotions running through them. Maybe today they look bad at the whole thing with a little regret and alittle wiser!

Agree with you on the LUCK TO BOTH this year!

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problem with the ones that left. At that time that is what was best for their families. I only wish they had waited a year or MP would have made a coaching change a year earlier. Then no one would be asking these questions.

No problem with those kids either. Just hate it happened, but it did and we've been fine without them. In fact, all four of them are great kids.

Edited by Strong_hand

We'll i was wrong mp got it give to them but if i was lewis c i wouldn't exspect to go very far in the playoffs. Both teams looked really bad to me and i am a mp fan just calling it like i see it. Some one better pick up some slack and help marco PERIOD! I wacthed the other running backs tip toe to the line that was SORRY! And for the big running back from lewis county that started all the trash talking i would not be calling myself superman because i seen a 5foot6 140 pound take you down one on one. #22 I think PS. now back to mp you put all your eggs in one basket their going to get broke. Both teams did not impress at all could be long years for both teams.

We'll i was wrong mp got it give to them but if i was lewis c i wouldn't exspect to go very far in the playoffs. Both teams looked really bad to me and i am a mp fan just calling it like i see it. Some one better pick up some slack and help marco PERIOD! I wacthed the other running backs tip toe to the line that was SORRY! And for the big running back from lewis county that started all the trash talking i would not be calling myself superman because i seen a 5foot6 140 pound take you down one on one. #22 I think PS. now back to mp you put all your eggs in one basket their going to get broke. Both teams did not impress at all could be long years for both teams.

22............now thats funny.......your not even close. 22 didn't run the ball catch the ball.....and barely played ball...need to get your facts straight there. Number 27 I think who you meant...maybe...but he hardly carried the ball either. Anyway.......this game is in the books...as they say HISTORY. As far as your comment on the other members of the team..."tip toe".....bad taste...they played hard and tried hard.....the defense was sitting down waiting. LCHS will do there best not to disappoint you.....as will MTP. This thread I would have thought would have died already...you have Fairview to discuss.....LCHS wayne county. Have a good one! Maybe MTP won't disappoint you this week.

Not sure of which one........but either .............and its Alcoa for them.

All other 2A try and go as far as they can...Milan Huntington, Camden , Lewis etc......eventually...its "Private time" waiting......but......any of these will certainly give it their all! It really is a sad situation that they sit there year in year out and not playing in the right division they should other than 2A. GP beating Ravenwood......about says it all!

why not a subdivision for 1A and 2A, called 1A and 2A SOP, (scared of privates) and let them play for a golden nerf ball and happy meal coupons , and of course the championship should be broadcasted by the homer twins

why not a subdivision for 1A and 2A, called 1A and 2A SOP, (scared of privates) and let them play for a golden nerf ball and happy meal coupons , and of course the championship should be broadcasted by the homer twins

Suits me.. Privates are the only ones comfortable with a "gold" ball.

I made a statement earlier today about both teams have to get better if they want to go deep into the playoffs, and that is true and I hope they both do, but all this riff raff could have been avoided if the head coach of LC would have took a knee with a minute left in the game with a two touchdown lead. By sticking it in and scoring that touchdown was uncalled for. If he would have took a knee like most coaches would have done in that situation then his kicker would not have had to kick off and had a bad kick look like an onside kick. From that point on it went from a great game to a nasty name calling frenzy that has rolled over into the message boards.. Everything could have been avoided if there would have been just a little better common sense used by LC head coach. Hope you didnt take that to hard, but that was just my observation. Good luck to both teams and let bothside have a little better sportsmanship. We public schools have to stick together. LOL. Just messin with ya FCS.