Lewis County over Summertown by 17

Nation!?....

I was there and didn't notice anything negative about the game. The Panthers looked the best that they've looked in a long time. The team chemistry was actually better than normal and I was very impressed. Chance Helton completely controlled the tempo of the game and it seemed like he had his hand in on every play. Against the pressure defense of Summertown, a great ballhandler is what you need and Helton played the part perfectly. Tonight was an exhibition of what a point guard should be. All the other pieces fell into place and the Panthers did a great job. Good luck when ya'll travel to Spring Hill.

I noticed in the box score from "The Tennessean" that Chase Helton was shown. Has he returned to the team after not playing last season? Just curious.

Pageman, Chase has returned for his senior season, and has done good coming off the bench. Last night he made several clutch free throws in the second half that helped seal the deal

yea nation i think in the first half we were sluggish. if you noticed coach kept darren and braden on the bench a little more than usual so they would have a little more energy in the late part of the game. we have had a problem closing games out. from what i saw his strategy worked darren had a strong second half and braden came in a agressive. if we can have darren and kyle have around 30 pts. together and around 15 or 20 boards and chance chase and boomer play smart and under control like last nite we can do some damage in the district we are a much improved team and seem to get better every game. ethan, derrick,ben and miles are playing well too. with cane getting back in the mix that makes us ten deep and not too many teams are that deep. well hopefully we can go over to spring hill and get a win.

Well I'll have to say a few things of course. first yeah chance did handle the ball well but there have been other games where the person that was handling the ball really well made one little mistake and was pulled from the game and it shifted the momentum and eventual outcome of the game.

Dave I'll have to say the limited playing time worked this time but we need to try and play Darren and Boomer more throughout the game bc honestly Summertown isn't as strong as usual and when we face teams like Giles we need to have the right players on the floor at all times. If we they sit against teams like Giles then we won't even have a chance to comeback much less finish a game. I will say again congrats, but I personally think we need to come up with a strategy that would be more consistent. Thats just my thoughts.

Pageman does page have a game fri? if not come to spring hill and watch lc jump over the 500 mark!

Coach Rochester can be quick to sub at times, but you'll have that with most coaches. This isn't a dominant team that can keep 5 good players on the floor the whole game. Lewis has some depth so they have to get all those players in. The strategy has worked out fairly well this year. If you're looking for that consistency from Coach Rochester, you're not gonna find it. Keep dreaming. When you have a team that's not blessed with height, you're gonna have to adjust your game plan for almost every game. You're gonna need your bigger guys for some games and then you'll need speed for others. This team has been a lot more consistent with the line up than last year though. Just gotta go with what works best on that night.