Red Boiling Springs

rbsdawgs

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, guys, how many coaches, including assts. do you have? I noticed on

the sideline when you played us last yr., only maybe two.

Sincerely hope this season is much better. I have a lot of respect for your

guys.... possibly more coaches to spread the work around. I doubt you get

much help from the county. Born & raised in the West end myself. No better

there.

Already in the weight room since the end of the season. You can already see the growth in some of the 25 players(no 8th graders) from the work they have done. They are hopping that they will get at least 1 more coach for next year and maybe some volunteer coaches for this coming season also. Everything is looking very postive for the Bulldogs so far. Also they just had their awards banquet. The coaches along with Partick Berry and Mark Shirley are going to the regional banquet tonight.

thats good to hear ..you sure got to admire those guys.. they get there brains bet out of them and they still come back fighting trying to win tha game ....that team has the most heart of any team i have seen....im cheering for you boys ....get that win this year and while your at it trying winning more than one set your goals high boys......LETS GO RED BOILING SPRINGS.......... im cheering for yall alll the way work you tails of this off season and show people that you have something to prove...

RBS still has a team???!!! LOL :blink:

You are a joke and I would love to call you more except I dont want to get kicked off CoachT. You are clueless to real football and its meaning. One day life will hit you hard and someone will laugh in your face and I bet you dont take near as well as the kids at RBS. What comes around, goes around punk.

Already in the weight room since the end of the season. You can already see the growth in some of the 25 players(no 8th graders) from the work they have done. They are hopping that they will get at least 1 more coach for next year and maybe some volunteer coaches for this coming season also. Everything is looking very postive for the Bulldogs so far. Also they just had their awards banquet. The coaches along with Partick Berry and Mark Shirley are going to the regional banquet tonight.

Good luck.... a lot of folks are pulling for you.