• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Talon Noman (Overton)

2) Matt King (Greenville)

3) Kellen Ferguson (Clarksville)

4) Justin Hammond (Soddy)

5) Jason Kilby (Cumberland Co)

6) Zack Shelton (Springfield)

others to watch: Brett Dial (Collierville), Greg Worsham (Red Bank), Getsemani Torres (Oakland)

1) Hunter Randolph (Bradley)

2) Tee Boone (Notre Dame)

3) Kenny Ford (Cheatham Co)

4) Chris Bradbury (Ooltewah)

5) Dustin Stewart (Soddy)

6) Louis Aguilar (East Lit)

others to watch: Ben Hebda (Clarksville), Will Norris (Tullahoma), Larry Beliles (East Ridge), Tony Tolbert (Red Bank)

1) Demetrius Johnson (Brighton)

2) Jay Adamson (Notre Dame)

3) Christian Rudas (East Ridge)

4) Josh Jadoobersingh (Cleveland)

5) Sean Ford (Ravenwood)

6) Wes Brett (Soddy)

others to watch: DuPaul George (Kenwood), Chris Livingston (Houston), Cody Hood (Ooltewah), Jordan Harless (Karns), Kramer Drollman (William Blount), Ziad Abdoulmoura (Tullahoma)

1) Caleb Myers (Greenville)

2) Danny Pappas (Ravenwood)

3) Jacob Henley (Rhea Co)

4) David Graham (Bradley)

5) Matt Alred (Cookeville)

6) Tony Corley (Hunters Lane)

others to watch: Blake Brittcliffe (Collierville), Taylor Witt (Soddy), Jason Casteele (Oakland), Cory Alexander (Clarksville NW)

1) Tanner Johnson (Bradley)

2) Josh Proctor (Blackman)

3) Blake Ridenour (Maryville)

4) Ty Zarbo (Franklin)

5) Will Haynes (Tennessee)

6) Jeff Price (Montgomery Central)

others to watch: Kent Johnson (Collierville), Isaac Legg (Seymour), Andy Siler (Red Bank), Rene Karterton (Tullahoma)

1) Tanner Withrow (Bradley)

2) Andy Walden (Ooltewah)

3) Mikey Fuller (Soddy)

4) Tyler McCroskey (Seymour)

5) Matt Drish (Science Hill)

6) Dustin Smith (Germantown)

others to watch: Trent Fink (Blackman), Steven Yates (Mt. Juliet)

1) Ulric Winesburg (Soddy)

2) Ryan Konz (Franklin)

3) Nic Shields (Maryville)

4) Dean Pavlou (Bradley)

5) Rian Burns (William Blount)

6) Shawn Garrett (East Lit)

others to watch: Chris Reynolds (Cordova), J.D. Alexander (Mont Central), A.J. Farinella (Farragut), Joey Brassell (Greenbrier)

1) Jason McCroskey (Soddy)

2) Morgan Abrigo (Forrest)

3) Caleb Proctor (Blackman)

4) Jeremy Hendricks (Maryville)

5) Robert Boebert (Kenwoood)

6) Sergio Perry (Hendersonville)

others to watch: Michael Goins (Coffee Co), Kerry Dowell (Hunters Lane), Darnell Booker (Antioch)

1) Kelly Felix (Franklin)

2) Justin Spain (Bradley)

3) Jarriett Toney (Soddy)

4) Joel Brimer (Greenville)

5) Richey Ward (Ravenwood)

6) Brett Shields (Pigeon Forge)

others to watch: Zack Mitchell (Riverdale), Kyle Jones (Springfield), Brandon Vanderlooop (Hillsboro), Ryan Schmidt (Houston), Justin Scott (Hillwood)

1) Travis Creagan (Bradley)

2) Brandon Wright (Houston)

3) Danny Tolbert (Red Bank)

4) Ben Heacock (Franklin)

5) Harold Gage (Cleveland)

6) Taylor Fortune (MLK)

others to watch:

1) Jake Young (Ooltewah)

2) Justin Bair (Montgomery Central)

3) Monterrace Reams (Glencliff)

4) Charlie Arrington (Greenville)

5) Josh Patton (Blackman)

4) Anthony Shingler (Mont Central)

6) Matt Watson (Bradley)

others to watch: Brendan Gibson (Cordova), Kyle Frazier (Smyrna), Mohammed Abdulazeez (Red Bank), Aaron Thomas (Warren Co)

1) Tyler Roberson (Soddy)

2) Landon Hall (Maryville)

3) Brad Robbins (Jeff Co)

4) Chris Wolfe (Ravenwood)

5) Cody Quick (Tullahoma)

6) Patrick Flynn (Notre Dame)

others to watch: Cody Morgan (Cleveland), Brett Jaeckel (Hendersonville), Anthony Shingler (Mont Central), Cameron Croy (Brentwood)

1) Matt Lettner (Soddy)

2) Frankie Morgan (Union Co)

3) Shane Reveiz (Farragut)

4) Aaron Birman (Cookeville)

5) John Paz (Warren Co)

6) Cory Smith (Tullahoma)

others to watch: Hakar Yahya (McGavock), Anthony Lewis (Red Bank)

1) Ben Murray (Science Hill)

2) Zach Potter (Elizabethton)

3) Billy Zimmerman (Soddy)

4) Cody Sliger (Ooltewah)

5) G.L. Waynick (Friendship Christian)

6) Robert Mycyk (Kenwood)

others to watch: Todd Bridgeworth (Cordova), Marshall Koks (Lavergne), Will Thomas (Bartlett), Trent Gibbs (Antioch), Justin Jones (Gibbs)

i know for a fact that sean ford is at 125, ty zarbo is at 135, and danny pappas is at 135, dustin ortiz is at 130, and richey ward is at 145. i saw all of them wrestle last night at the franklin vs. ravenwood dual.

So what happens at 215 now the C. Coffee is on the D-I mats?

I guess he moves into the #1 spot.

I don't think you should give him the crown just yet. I watched Frankie Morgan wrestle tonight at the Bradley Invitational and he looked very impressive. Frankie looked like he is in great shape and he wrestled very well.

I don't think you should give him the crown just yet. I watched Frankie Morgan wrestle tonight at the Bradley Invitational and he looked very impressive. Frankie looked like he is in great shape and he wrestled very well.

Not giving him the Crown but hard not to rank him # 1 as of now since he beat Letner last year and is the two X undefeated 215lb State Champ.

IMO- he's the natural choice over Letner and when they get to State hopefully things will work out were the Frankie 189lb State Champ will be in the other bracket and the best meet up in the finals.

IMO-Last years semi-finals against NDs 215 Merrideth and Reviez was the real State Championship match

I hope the same does not happen again.

Not giving him the Crown but hard not to rank him # 1 as of now since he beat Letner last year and is the two X undefeated 215lb State Champ.

IMO- he's the natural choice over Letner and when they get to State hopefully things will work out were the Frankie 189lb State Champ will be in the other bracket and the best meet up in the finals.

IMO-Last years semi-finals against NDs 215 Merrideth and Reviez was the real State Championship match

I hope the same does not happen again.

what the heck do you mean real state finals? MATT beat merrideth at regions that is why the brackets fell like that.that statement shows alot of class from a grown man. why dont you find matt at the next tourny and tell the kid his state finals was not was not legit.keep up the good work rigger your a real piece of work.

I agree Matt and Meredith wrestled many times last year. To say Matt did not deserve to be where he was is very ignorant. Also how do you know that Frankie is better than Matt? Have they wrestled? Almost anyone can beat another on a given day. To bad your hot stuff Reviez isn't back this year. Maybe Coffee could have showed him how to really wrestle. If what was reported on here is true, it is sad that Coffee is not going to learn anything from his mistake, guess he will fit right in with College athletes nowadays. Guess we should have looked at the way Bradley handled a situation that seems to be alike. Schools like Cleveland, Soddy could have let these kids move right in to wrestle for them and did not so guess it also says something about Centennial. JMHO