Top Sophmores and Juniors In Middle TN

2004Grad

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sophmore, kamiko Williams from Clarksville-Northeast. Rmember the name. Very talented and has great size, 5-10. She has the total game. Miss Williams can score, 25 pts per game. She is tremendous on the baords, 14 rebounds per game. she also passes very well, 4.5 assist per game. She really is the total packge. She has already received an offer from the University of Florida from the SEC as a sophmore and haws garnered interest from ohter high majors as a sophmore.

Well what about in district 7A they are LOADED with great soph and jrs. I mean pickett has wright and padgett. Jackson has dyer, maxwell. RBS has rich. I mean this area is packed with great players do ya'll not agree with. Sorry if i left anyone out if there is more in this district please recgonize them this is a great area to look for great future all-stars!!!!!! GREAT JOB LADIES!!!!

District 12A has perhaps the best junior class in the state. Wayne Co. has 4 very solid juniors led by Rachel Melson, who has a great all round game. She is a 5'8 guard who can score from anywhere on the floor and plays tenacious defense. Collinwood also boasts two very talented juniors in Lesley Daniel and Abby Andrews. Abby may be the best junior in the state in class A basketball. Might be the mentally toughest player I have seen in a long time and has the ability to take over a game at will. Haley Lovett from Summertown also deserves mention. She has become a very solid guard and has a great ability to create for her teammates. A true point guard.

Well what about in district 7A they are LOADED with great soph and jrs. I mean pickett has wright and padgett. Jackson has dyer, maxwell. RBS has rich. I mean this area is packed with great players do ya'll not agree with. Sorry if i left anyone out if there is more in this district please recgonize them this is a great area to look for great future all-stars!!!!!! GREAT JOB LADIES!!!!

Clarkrange is loaded with several great players Phillips, Green, Lowe, Snow all soph. and one jr. Franklin.

Shelbyville Ceny Phelps is a starter and shoots the three well but most of all she fast

Hannah Dawson comes off the bench now but give shelbyville a real good post player when giving starter rest. Has a sweet three but rebounds like a monster at times

Both s are Sophmores

Alex Jarrel is a tough post player with her height. Shoot free throw well

Shapa Johnson plays pt well very fast

Both of these girls Juniors

Edited by Sidetrain

I think Harpeth has an outstanding junior that is kinda under the radar becuase she plays along side two college bound basketball players. As a two guard, Holli Flippo is leading the team in rebounds, averaging 10 per game, and steals. She is also second in scoring with a 13 ppg average. She is shooting the ball nearly 40% from three point range. She is very dangerous and will make teams pay for double teaming or boxing Mendenhall.

I also agree that Megan Hunter from Cheatham County is a treat to watch. She is skilled in many areas and I look forward to keeping up with her recruiting process in the next year because she will make a very nice college basketballplayer.

District 12A has perhaps the best junior class in the state. Wayne Co. has 4 very solid juniors led by Rachel Melson, who has a great all round game. She is a 5'8 guard who can score from anywhere on the floor and plays tenacious defense. Collinwood also boasts two very talented juniors in Lesley Daniel and Abby Andrews. Abby may be the best junior in the state in class A basketball. Might be the mentally toughest player I have seen in a long time and has the ability to take over a game at will. Haley Lovett from Summertown also deserves mention. She has become a very solid guard and has a great ability to create for her teammates. A true point guard.

Don't forget about Perry County's Junior Kazeray Dabbs who has been scoring in double digits consistently and has most recently fractured her nose, but still keeps on going, leading her team with 17 points this past Tuesday Night. Others to mention would be Courtney Treadwell making 3's left to right, and Becca Leegan & Jasmine Dixon holding their own as well!