• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they called the players together today about 225

word is from the players they dont have anybody yet

they are suposedly talking to some guys from oklahoma and texas

i dont know what they are doing

I don't know where you guys are getting your info from. Zoosee, I talked to someone who was at the meeting and that was not at all the word I got. The meeting was basically telling the players that there has been alot of speculation, but when the new coach is named, they will be the first to know. I was basically told that what I said earlier is correct (we have our coach, but some last minute details are being worked out), and was also told that this will become official hopefully this week, but no later than Monday (when the kids are off).

....but

Also have word on who this mystery coach might be. Won't say who because this is unofficial, but think fast-growing, local program.

Edited by CHS 2007

I don't know where you guys are getting your info from. Zoosee, I talked to someone who was at the meeting and that was not at all the word I got. The meeting was basically telling the players that there has been alot of speculation, but when the new coach is named, they will be the first to know. I was basically told that what I said earlier is correct (we have our coach, but some last minute details are being worked out), and was also told that this will become official hopefully this week, but no later than Monday (when the kids are off).

....but

Also have word on who this mystery coach might be. Won't say who because this is unofficial, but think fast-growing, local program.

You mean Scott Smith, the guy who just left Indy to go to Science Hill? Dude, you are fast losing all your street kred.

....but

thats what i heard

and im not gonna start thrown names out for my info so ask me tommorow

and i know the rest of what you said is right but i heard that there was people from ok and tx who were interested

....but

i to talked to a few players right after this "meeting" all said no coach was named, it was simply the administration telling the team to stop spreading, and to put an end to any other rumor going around school, and that the football team will be the first to know who the coach is.

all this to be said, there are tons of rumors going around school, i have my beliefs and reasons that lead to Horztog(sp) from ravenwood might be the head coach or could be some sort of assistant, i also reasons to believe that the reason the annoucment has taken so long is because they were putting together an intire staff together before making anything public.

we should know by the end of the week who/whom the coach(s) will be

i to talked to a few players right after this "meeting" all said no coach was named, it was simply the administration telling the team to stop spreading, and to put an end to any other rumor going around school, and that the football team will be the first to know who the coach is.

all this to be said, there are tons of rumors going around school, i have my beliefs and reasons that lead to Horztog(sp) from ravenwood might be the head coach or could be some sort of assistant, i also reasons to believe that the reason the annoucment has taken so long is because they were putting together an intire staff together before making anything public.

Also the name I've heard. Is there any word on Danny Nowell? That would be a pretty big combination.

Not to share any light on your rumors or confirmation of such but the correct spelling is Herzog. 2006 was Coach Richard Herzog first season at Ravenwood serving as the defensive secondary coach. Coach Herzog has spent 22 years on the high school and collegiate level football. Before Ravenwood, he served for 8 years as the defensive coordinator for Hillsboro High School. Coach Herzog came to Ravenwood when Coach Ayedelott went to Riverdale in 2006. If it is Coach Herzog, you couldn’t ask for a better coach and person. He knows a lot of coaches and assistant’s in Tennessee. I’m sure he can put together a top-notch productive staff.

If he was so good why did he leave Hillsboro when their was a head coach opening?

Not to share any light on your rumors or confirmation of such but the correct spelling is Herzog. 2006 was Coach Richard Herzog first season at Ravenwood serving as the defensive secondary coach. Coach Herzog has spent 22 years on the high school and collegiate level football. Before Ravenwood, he served for 8 years as the defensive coordinator for Hillsboro High School. Coach Herzog came to Ravenwood when Coach Ayedelott went to Riverdale in 2006. If it is Coach Herzog, you couldn’t ask for a better coach and person. He knows a lot of coaches and assistant’s in Tennessee. I’m sure he can put together a top-notch productive staff.