chs

zoosee12

If he was so good why did he leave Hillsboro when their was a head coach opening?

From my understanding the old hillsboro staff were all trying to leave. It wasnt just Hertzog, Adelyott but also Phillips. Mose actually played at Hillsboro if that tells you anthing. Anytime someone leaves their alma mater their are good chances that something is not quite ideal.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest footballprincess

I don't know where you guys are getting your info from. Zoosee, I talked to someone who was at the meeting and that was not at all the word I got. The meeting was basically telling the players that there has been alot of speculation, but when the new coach is named, they will be the first to know. I was basically told that what I said earlier is correct (we have our coach, but some last minute details are being worked out), and was also told that this will become official hopefully this week, but no later than Monday (when the kids are off).

....but

Also have word on who this mystery coach might be. Won't say who because this is unofficial, but think fast-growing, local program.

maybe it's because CHS offerred Scott Smith the job and he turned it down for Science Hill - at least that's what he told his team at Indy yesterday

Guest footballprincess

And I thought you knew everything. Next year's non-conference schedule is Page, Siegel and Glencliff.

a man after my own heart! I, too, thought '07 was "tight with the assistant principal and Dr. Shrader" You're right - the schedule is set for '08

Bennett will NOT coach anywhere but at Page. Trust me. I've played for him and he doesn't fit anywhere else. Plus, his old school policies wouldn't be embraced at any other local school.

Still, that would be pretty cool. Jackie is a great coach and has alot of success, but Donathan's right. He bleeds Page red, white, and blue.