Obion Co vs Graves Co. Did Obion really win?

triplethreat_00

We played Graves Co. last weekend at Graves Co. We to were down by atleast 10 points in the first half and made a run in the 2nd to beat the by 10 or 12. Is it not the most boring basketball that you've watched? Their conditioning program in the offseason is going into the gym without a basketball and running through their set plays. They don't have what you call an offense. They have over 40 set plays that they try to run every trip down the court. They are tough to beat. They finished top four in the Kentucky state tourney last year. And usually win 20 games a year. In my opinion though competition in Kentucky is pretty weak compared to ours here in Tennessee. Good win against a very good Graves Co. team.

Good job Obion Co. :D

But, I will to agree with bhscoach in that we have better basketball here in Tennessee. Graves Co. is weak compared to the competition that most of the teams here face.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We played Graves Co. last weekend at Graves Co. We to were down by atleast 10 points in the first half and made a run in the 2nd to beat the by 10 or 12. Is it not the most boring basketball that you've watched? Their conditioning program in the offseason is going into the gym without a basketball and running through their set plays. They don't have what you call an offense. They have over 40 set plays that they try to run every trip down the court. They are tough to beat. They finished top four in the Kentucky state tourney last year. And usually win 20 games a year. In my opinion though competition in Kentucky is pretty weak compared to ours here in Tennessee. Good win against a very good Graves Co. team.

I was there at your game. Couldn't have decribed them any better myself.