MatMan's Rankings #5

WrestleSBA

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the rankings but Jacob Henley (125) from Rhea County beat Matt Alred (125) from Cookeville 7-2 at the Tullahoma Duals and Cody Graves (215) from Rhea County beat Cory Smith (215) from Tullahoma i dont remember the exact score but it was by a point or two. just letting you know for the future. B)

Edited by wrestlerbk160

I like the rankings but Jacob Henley (125) from Rhea County beat Matt Alred (125) from Cookeville 7-2 at the Tullahoma Duals and Cody Graves (215) from Rhea County beat Cory Smith (215) from Tullahoma i dont remember the exact score but it was by a point or two. just letting you know for the future. :thumb:

Hamm, got those tests graded yet? :)

Dustin Stewart is not in the rankings. thats a joke. he beat the east ridge kid 2 times this year, and has not lost to anyone from TN in div.1. has a win over two time state champ baily whitaker, was 5th in the state last year, and this is the respect he gets. Stewart is a top 4 kid without a doubt.

Dustin Stewart is not in the rankings. thats a joke. he beat the east ridge kid 2 times this year, and has not lost to anyone from TN in div.1. has a win over two time state champ baily whitaker, was 5th in the state last year, and this is the respect he gets. Stewart is a top 4 kid without a doubt.

Rabbitt,

Let him be a joke! He is winning and flying under the radar now without any pressure! No one cares what you do in December, it's what you do the 3rd weekend in February that people remember.

your right the rankings dont matter, but it matters to the kids and the readers of the board. if your gonna do the rankings then they should be done right. every week a soddy kid is took out of the rankings for no reason. last week fuller beats the #1 ranked guy and he drops out of the rankings. winesburg pins or techs everyone and drops to #3. this week stewart gets knocked out. winesburg still isnt #1, they jumped another kid above him. lettner drops to #2. if im not mistaken cofee has already been beat this year. if your gonna do hte rankings, do them right. dont show any favortism.

Rabbit, I don't believe the man has bias but since he is human, no more or less than you or I. second I just appreciate that we have couple of people in this state that would even attempt to rank our state. Third our state is 500 miles wide and a heavy concentration of teams from Nashville down through Chattanooga. Throw in some outstanding teams and individuals from East and West Tennessee and you have almost a wrestling nightmare to evaluate. Lets have fun with it and I bet it will all be wrestled out in February.

By the way Rabbit on a personal note I love your passion for coaching, wrestling and for Soddy, don't change.

your right the rankings dont matter, but it matters to the kids and the readers of the board. if your gonna do the rankings then they should be done right. every week a soddy kid is took out of the rankings for no reason. last week fuller beats the #1 ranked guy and he drops out of the rankings. winesburg pins or techs everyone and drops to #3. this week stewart gets knocked out. winesburg still isnt #1, they jumped another kid above him. lettner drops to #2. if im not mistaken cofee has already been beat this year. if your gonna do hte rankings, do them right. dont show any favortism.

Rabbitt,

My only question is have you been sending your results into Hamm? If not then it is hard to complain about your rankings. If you have then obviously he has his reasons.

We are lucky to have two people will to do rankings for us. I can only find 1 set of rankings for Alabama and it only covers the top 4 in the 6A division.