RICHLAND TAKES BIG WIN AT MT. PLEASANT!

jamieroper

mt. pleasant likes to run but the raiders ran with them tonight and jus looked as if they had more energy.

I agree. Mt. Pleasant looked very sluggish. Never got in a rhythm. They didn't look like the regular team. I've seen them play three times this year. They got beat at Summertown but they at least competed. I also saw them against CA in their first game of the year. It's hard to get a feel after one game.

I agree. Mt. Pleasant looked very sluggish. Never got in a rhythm. They didn't look like the regular team. I've seen them play three times this year. They got beat at Summertown but they at least competed. I also saw them against CA in their first game of the year. It's hard to get a feel after one game.

after one game? what r u talkin about? they didn't play that bad but they r too out of control at times and don't have many shooters. everyone likes to drive out of control and it's hard to win like that. i agree they can be good but jus need to settle down a little bit.

yep those raiders are priming themselves to win the boys district 11A, right? :thumb:

I wouldnt say that just yet... There is alot of basketball to be played. One thing this team had to overcome was the losing atmosphere that surrounded this team for the past couple of seasons. Im not pointing fingers at or coaches, but when you dont win ball games it can be difficult to remember HOW to win. They are playing TEAM basketball right now. If they keep this up into mid January, we may start talking about that then... For now, they are a solid team that is playing solid basketball. Richland, Culleoka, Moore Co. thats the top three no doubt about it. Right now I say Moore Co. #1 Richland and Culleoka share the #2 spot. Unless Culleoka can change from a one trick pony, Richland and Moore Co. are a solid 1,2.