Father Ryan Inv

walkenvol

Porkchop - I was in the Baylor section of the bleachers throughout. Saw part of 2 of your matches....Good job! Keep working hard and stay healthy as your making good progress, putting yourself in contention for the big dance.

Vol,

My eyes must have been playing tricks on me as I felt sure that I saw you wearing blue and sitting with the McCallie folks.

If I was mean, I would tell about you refereeing me when I was sophomore in HS in nineteen O ott something and other.

Seriously Clint, you might remember this. You actually had a big impact on this yankee transfer. You always told me to keep my mouth shut and you would do the officiating. District semis when I was sophomore, Carter Davis beat me 7-6 on riding time (he received 2 points riding time). You patted me on the back and said you are going to be OK now that you keep mouth shut and let me do the officiating.

Good advice back then and it's still good advice for young wrestlers and coaches. :lol:

Edited by noonesfool