Best of Preps Tournament

gofish12

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is wrong with grace......

how many coaches would run an offense that gets their 6'10 player 80% of his touches at the three point arc?

how many coaches have their 6' 10" player guarding the point guard?

how many coaches who have a 6' 10 and a 6'8 and not play a zone and dare somebody to bring it in the paint?

thompson scored 75% of his points from the free throw line after getting hacked going to the hols or laying it up. why not park the two big boys on the bloacks and make teams prove they can beat you from outside?

when mcmasters starts on the block he floats out to the arc as soon as he can, just insane.

i also saw the mccallie howard game. i can not believe coach wadley let's dozier talk all his trash, ###### poor attitude is what i saw. lot's of talent and athleticism, but equal attitude.

does anyone know why dominique taylor was in the stands in street clothes during the mccallie game?

did he play today?

pointing out facts does not equal complaining....

taylor will be a huge blw if gone for the year. he was a very good player and it is hard to lose that type of player.

i will not be able to see the temple-howard tilt because of a commitment to my son to go see csas and silverdale,

temple can play with them and seem to handle the pressure of a press well, we'll know later this evening.

Thanks for the times!

Regarding Grace....

They are easilly the youngest team playing much larger schools (2 freshman guards, sophmore 5th spot and 2 jr forwards)

They must learn not to surrender under pressure, but to use the opponents "over playing" to their advantage.

They must develope a more balanced attack, ie inside outside vrs 2 passes and jack up 3's.

one of the guards needs to learn how to play "straight up" defense vrs floating around hoping for a steal or poking for the ball after the player has passed on the way to the basket. Everyone must box out, especially the guards.

Their big man can play very well most of the time on the outside but also must be WILLING to play in the paint inorder to be an effective team player.

In time, if they are open to learning, they will have a dynamite team.