Best Player in District 2-AA

volunteerpride

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skylar McBee...

BTW...triple doubles in high school are pretty fishy for the most part. Not to doubt anyone's abilities, but would what's being called an assist be an assist in non-partisan surroundings?

No way to answer that except get an official scorer from a neutral area.

McBee is FAR from the best player! GP shut him down and we all know about GP...not good! Woodrick most likely wont win MVP because it's a popularity contest and no one likes PF. Woodrick vs. who ever in the district and I would pick Woodrick EVERY time! Go to PF and get the game films and they'll let you stat it and I promis you'll get 7 tripple Dlbs and 4 dlb dlbs

McBee is FAR from the best player! GP shut him down and we all know about GP...not good! Woodrick most likely wont win MVP because it's a popularity contest and no one likes PF. Woodrick vs. who ever in the district and I would pick Woodrick EVERY time! Go to PF and get the game films and they'll let you stat it and I promis you'll get 7 tripple Dlbs and 4 dlb dlbs

LOL...read the next post after that one. Teams are going box and one to guard him as a SOPHOMORE...the last one district teams did that to was Daniel Singleton...pretty good company if you ask me.

Sorry fellas...it's not biased it's fact. Far and away the most talented. Woodrick might get it because PF will be the top team and Estes might get it because he always shoots first, but the best player is McBee.

LOL...read the next post after that one. Teams are going box and one to guard him as a SOPHOMORE...the last one district teams did that to was Daniel Singleton...pretty good company if you ask me.

Sorry fellas...it's not biased it's fact. Far and away the most talented. Woodrick might get it because PF will be the top team and Estes might get it because he always shoots first, but the best player is McBee.

Kev, forget those guys. They play on the team and are just talkin from a very biased friend stand point. I'm just sitting here wondering what credentials you think McBee has that makes him the best player in the district. Ok, so he gets a Box and One thrown at him as a sophomore. Are you telling me that Woodrick and Estes dont? And whether he's a sophomore or not doesnt matter. That doesnt make him a better player and doesnt give him "extra credit" just because he's young. This is the best overall player. Who cares what grade they are in. And like I said earlier, how can you say that he is "far and away the most talented player in the district" when he cant at this point even take over a game. (or he chooses not to so far this year vs. district competition) talent means nothing when you dont utilize it. to be a great player you have to have the mentality as well.

and boys from pf, we all know who you are and your embarassing yourselves on here whether you know it or not. just continue to play ball and let your game do the talking.

Why do you hate GP so much? I've bragged on Woodrick. He's a good player. Make your point without disparaging other teams. You wonder why no one likes PF, might this be your answer? You don't have to make condescending remarks about other teams to raise your own team. Learn a lesson here, sport, and it will serve you well.

Why do you hate GP so much? I've bragged on Woodrick. He's a good player. Make your point without disparaging other teams. You wonder why no one likes PF, might this be your answer? You don't have to make condescending remarks about other teams to raise your own team. Learn a lesson here, sport, and it will serve you well.

I really don't hate GP at all. I just know that your not the toughest team in the district and you shut rut. down. The only thing I don't like about GP is they talk to much for what they have. yes PF talks a lot because we can back it up and most of our trash talk is all in fun. I'm not apart of the PF team but I know that PF players and myself all have good friends on the GP team.

Arguments can be made for Estes, McBee, and Woodrick. They all are valuable to their teams and they can all three take over a game at any point.

However, in my opinion Woodrick is the best all around player in 2AA. Estes and McBee are both great shooters. McBee is argurably the best point guard in the district. However, the question asked was who is the best player in the district.

McBee and Estes lack the passing ability, rebounding ability, and the power down low to finish shots like Woodrick does. Not saying those boys can't do all three, but Woodrick's ability in these areas is a big step above the boys mentioned and anyone else in the district. Woodrick has such a good feel for the game and has the best court vision I have ever seen in a high school player. I bet the rest of district 2AA will be letting out a huge sigh of relief when this season is over and the last of the three Woodrick brothers graduates. (They have sure been fun to watch).

Whatever colleges get ahold of Estest, McBee, and Woodrick will get great grabs, and I wish them all three the best of luck!

Arguments can be made for Estes, McBee, and Woodrick. They all are valuable to their teams and they can all three take over a game at any point.

However, in my opinion Woodrick is the best all around player in 2AA. Estes and McBee are both great shooters. McBee is argurably the best point guard in the district. However, the question asked was who is the best player in the district.

McBee and Estes lack the passing ability, rebounding ability, and the power down low to finish shots like Woodrick does. Not saying those boys can't do all three, but Woodrick's ability in these areas is a big step above the boys mentioned and anyone else in the district. Woodrick has such a good feel for the game and has the best court vision I have ever seen in a high school player. I bet the rest of district 2AA will be letting out a huge sigh of relief when this season is over and the last of the three Woodrick brothers graduates. (They have sure been fun to watch).

Whatever colleges get ahold of Estest, McBee, and Woodrick will get great grabs, and I wish them all three the best of luck!

best post on here!