Harrison Smith & Golden Tate (Notre Dame BOUND)

Big Country

I believe that the Fighting Irish will get the sweep of these three great in-state high school student athletes and once next fall rolls around all three of them will be enrolled at the University of Notre Dame.

Without stating stuff that really doesn't need to be said to get this thread shutdown I want everyone to just state his/her opinion as to whether or not Mr. Donald will complete the sweep for the Irish and be heading to South Bend to both go to school and play football next fall.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Country I think this is it for the Big Irish. Both kids they got were at Catholic schools. Excellent players and that is where they should go. The Irish have gone downhill since they stopped getting the best Catholic Kids nationwide. I think Donald is leaning heavily to Tenn. but will not announce until Jan. 9th. Naturally until Feb. it is a moot point anyway. Maybe the Sugar Bowl will tilt the deal. Can the Irish pull one out?

I believe that the Fighting Irish will get the sweep of these three great in-state high school student athletes and once next fall rolls around all three of them will be enrolled at the University of Notre Dame.

Without stating stuff that really doesn't need to be said to get this thread shutdown I want everyone to just state his/her opinion as to whether or not Mr. Donald will complete the sweep for the Irish and be heading to South Bend to both go to school and play football next fall.

I don't know what Donald's decision is (nor do any of the others who claim "inside knowledge," I suspect). It may be a hint that he re-took the ACT test--perhaps to try to qualify at Notre Dame standards.

i honestly think he will go to ND b/c of all the LB tn already has signed. they have some big time LB coming in plus all the ones returning to the team...i wish we could of gotten golden tate..he was a special player that could make big time plays..i think one factor that might change chris donalds decsion is the other recruits tenn is bringin in which might convince him to stay at home and mabey win a championship? :thumb: