Tennessean Midstate Top 10

CHS 2007

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very glad to see riverdale at #7. big accomplishment, they are doing well. now they need to continue to prove they belong on this list. they won a memphis tournament (wave classic) and are to play in a smyrnas tournament later this week.

riverdale and oakland boys and girls bball representing 7AAA well :thumb:

Oakland is definitely the #1 team in the Midstate right now.

Coacht schedule strength is one persons opinion. Oakland has a very fine team, but they cannot beat Whites Creek nor Antioch. Also Oakland has only played 2 quality teams York Insitute, please -all 3 schools are good and all 3 could make it to the state. I hope so, then Oakland will play one of the 2 district 12 powers.

I don't think Hendersonville has that strong of a ball club this season, but the senior Chris Hewgley might be one of the best pure shooters in the mid-state. He's won the Sumner County 3-point championship 3 years in a row. The Commandos don't have a good enough supporting cast to win big ball games as they did last year. Who knows, maybe with some big upsets in the region they could get recognized???

Coacht schedule strength is one persons opinion. Oakland has a very fine team, but they cannot beat Whites Creek nor Antioch. Also Oakland has only played 2 quality teams York Insitute, please -all 3 schools are good and all 3 could make it to the state. I hope so, then Oakland will play one of the 2 district 12 powers.

York Institute? We demolished them by 30. You make me laugh. The strength rankings is a system where it takes the win percentages of the other teams that you play against. Also Lavergne is ranked high also and we beat them by 10. So next time before you come on here you need to do more research because you just looked pretty ignorant.

Edited by OakIand