Openings at Hixson and Chatt. Central

FBFan2001

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody is not as fortunate as the Owls, you have more than one head coach on the payroll. How is that possible in Hamilton County ? I guess you are going by Ooltewah rules. It looks like we may have some good applicants to choose from anyway. GO POUNDERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody is not as fortunate as the Owls, you have more than one head coach on the payroll. How is that possible in Hamilton County ? I guess you are going by Ooltewah rules. It looks like we may have some good applicants to choose from anyway. GO POUNDERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For your information, coach Gatewood is an unpaid volunteer assistant for the owls. Ooltewah only has 3 paid assistant coaches coach Greene, Carson and Henderson.That would be hamilton county rules not Ooltewah rules.And yes the owls are very fortunate to have him. This makes the owls success that much more impressive. go owls baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

next time do not open your ignorant mouth until you know what you are talking about

For your information, coach Gatewood is an unpaid volunteer assistant for the owls. Ooltewah only has 3 paid assistant coaches coach Greene, Carson and Henderson.That would be hamilton county rules not Ooltewah rules.And yes the owls are very fortunate to have him. This makes the owls success that much more impressive. go owls baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

next time do not open your ignorant mouth until you know what you are talking about

I didn't call any names you did, it looks like I hit a nerve. Everybody knows that Ooltewah has their own set of rules that they play by. Gatewood is a good coach, to bad he has to deal with people such as yourself. Stop the name calling. It shows the CLASS that is taught at Ooltewah. GO POUNDERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Central Purple

I didn't call any names you did, it looks like I hit a nerve. Everybody knows that Ooltewah has their own set of rules that they play by. Gatewood is a good coach, to bad he has to deal with people such as yourself. Stop the name calling. It shows the CLASS that is taught at Ooltewah. GO POUNDERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha.... Someone from Central talking about class. Central and class shouldn't be in the same sentence!

You obviously do not know Coach Windham. He is one of the nicest guys you would want to meet. He has probably helped more of his football players get to the college level than any other coach in this area. He has had one or more players each year sign a college scholarship. You seem to have some personal reason you do not like Coach Windham; that shouldn't be addressed on this thread.

agree...i have always thought a lot of Coach Windham

Edited by wingman10

does it matter if their is 32 or 2? all we need to do is find a coach to come in and continue what our coach was doing, instead of trying to do the exact oppisite like our last coach.

We need some one who wants to be a part of our school for a long time to come. I bet if some one asked our old coach he could find some one that could come in and fix it.