Chattanooga Central tourney

ReD N' BlAcK FaNaTiC

BCB:

Are the green Irish coming to this tournament? I told one of the 112 pounders at the BSforBsandGs to start lifting weights immediately so as to be ready for Tee, but he told me he didn't think you all were coming. What's the deal?

Boy it must be nice to get to choose from your stable of 112lbers. Yes the Irish will indeed be there and from what I can tell so will a host of other solid 112ers. Can you tell your son to tell Bailey W that 119 or 125 would be so much more enjoyable( big steak and potato Fri night, a trip to Waffle House before weigh-ins on Sat) I'm always looking out for the kids-especially mine.

As far as getting stronger for Tee, he gets his huge arms from old BCB not Sassylongandlean,so no need to worry. See ya'll Sat

bcb

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 teams are entered in this tournament:

1 Arab

2 Baylor

3 Brookwood

4 Central

5 Cleveland

6 David Crockett

7 East Ridge

8 Gordon Lee

9 Hixson

10 Lookout Valley

11 Notre Dame

12 Ooltewah

13 Rhea County

14 Ringgold

15 Soddy Daisy

16 Sonoraville

17 Tullahoma

18. Walker Valley

But there will only be three mats until the semis, at which time there will only be two. It may be necessary to sneak out and grab a cold beverage if there's a break in the action. Anybody know a good place on 58 Hwy.?

Anybody know a good place on 58 Hwy.?

If I'm not mistaken (and odds are, I am--58/Amnicola used to turn me every which direction but the correct one when I lived there)....

There used to be a place called either "durty Nelly's" or the "Durty Parrot" that wasn't a terrible little place.

I think it would be back down the Amnicola direction, going back into town from Harrison. You may have to get back up on 153 to get headed the right way.

hope this helps....

If I'm not mistaken (and odds are, I am--58/Amnicola used to turn me every which direction but the correct one when I lived there)....

There used to be a place called either "durty Nelly's" or the "Durty Parrot" that wasn't a terrible little place.

I think it would be back down the Amnicola direction, going back into town from Harrison. You may have to get back up on 153 to get headed the right way.

hope this helps....

That is a long way from Central high school. There are three places within 5 minutes of the school. The easiest would be Sweeneys B-Bq. Yiu would turn right out of the parking lot of the school and it is about half a mile at the most on your right. They have a Restaurant and also a seperate sports bar area. On down the road 1 mile you have the Restaurant at Island Cove marina. There is also Cancun Mexican a Restaurant bout 4-5 miles down hwy 58 towards 153.

18 teams are entered in this tournament:

1 Arab

2 Baylor

3 Brookwood

4 Central

5 Cleveland

6 David Crockett

7 East Ridge

8 Gordon Lee

9 Hixson

10 Lookout Valley

11 Notre Dame

12 Ooltewah

13 Rhea County

14 Ringgold

15 Soddy Daisy

16 Sonoraville

17 Tullahoma

18. Walker Valley

But there will only be three mats until the semis, at which time there will only be two. It may be necessary to sneak out and grab a cold beverage if there's a break in the action. Anybody know a good place on 58 Hwy.?

Yeah, the back of your truck. i'll buy the 1st round.

hope this helps....

Coach Bruce, the D. Parrot is out of business. The Fox Cay (pronounced Key) is now operating out of that facility which is on the Island Cove Marina property. About a mile north (on the left) from Central High School.

Las Margaritas is the Mexican restauarant on Hwy 58; probably 5 or 6 miles South of the school - behind Captain Ds.