Father Ryan Invitational

TheFisherman

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey d45, I have a question for U.

When did Glencliff start wearing Overton colors?

I know when I went against the Colts, their color were red, light blue and white.

When did it change to red and black?

Rigger coach Delgado is right 4 maybe even 5years ago they got the red and black . It was hard on Friday night we would look up and see the red and black and have to see if it was us or them.I think the Glenclif boys didn't like the baby blue . I allso think that was the reason we went to the red black and white , those have always been Overton colors .

did TJ pin Frances?

TJ Duncan did pin Francis. It was an incredible match. He pinned him in the second period, and even if he hadn't, the score was already 10-0 TJ. Duncan completely dominated the match. When you have a young wrestler who can go out unafraid of his opponent's reputation, you've got a good one on your hands, and that's exactly what Duncan did, and he got it done!

To my beloved IRISH......Congratulations ..on winning the Invitational it is a wonderful thing...may God Bless you and keep you safe until you win State!!! Signed The real Irishdad.....Gone but not forgetten!!!!!!!!!!

Amen on the not forgotten! :lol::blink: Glad to see U keep an eye on the Irish. Mr Dempsey has come a long way since Collins Hill in 04.

Edited by rigger101

Um........................I told you so....

:blink:

Yep, I was telling some folks in the stands about your post. Good call and good wrestler.

Why was there more space in the stands this year? Were there less teams?

It's the first time in 6 years that I can remember being able to find a seat on Friday and Sat during the finals. Did the gate make as good as in the past?

Edited by rigger101