Candidates for the McCallie job?

Letsplayball

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that Potter is going to Brentwood Academy what will McCallie do?

Will there be a coaching version of musical chairs?

when did this become fact....i'm just now hearing of this and desperatly searching for details....please anyone who knows anything let me and the rest of the mccallie community know about what the details are....please

Now that Potter is going to Brentwood Academy what will McCallie do?

Will there be a coaching version of musical chairs?

There want be any musical chairs because Bibee will have the job to accept or reject. Remember that Whitt and Bibee coached together at Baylor. Bibee was fired, due to the fact, that he could not beat McCallie and with Ralph's departure watch how Bibee and Whitt continue the tradition. :(

when did this become fact....i'm just now hearing of this and desperatly searching for details....please anyone who knows anything let me and the rest of the mccallie community know about what the details are....please

if you are posting on CoachT how do you not know that this is a fact!

There want be any musical chairs because Bibee will have the job to accept or reject. Remember that Whitt and Bibee coached together at Baylor. Bibee was fired, due to the fact, that he could not beat McCallie and with Ralph's departure watch how Bibee and Whitt continue the tradition. :(

if you are posting on CoachT how do you not know that this is a fact!

umm i do know...i'm just a little lost and searching for details...does anyone have them

umm i do know...i'm just a little lost and searching for details...does anyone have them

CONGRATULATIONS to COACH POTTER! Looking forward to some great football this year!

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...SPORTS/70101010

http://www.mccallie.org

http://www.tfponline.com/absolutenm/templa...4&zoneid=41

Edited by Brandon100

Im not exactly sure what McCallie is gonna do now that Potter has relocated to BA! Coach Bibee might be a canidate and i see no reason why he wouldnt be, afterall he is a really good coach. It just so happens that he didnt have the Key players that McCallie had and Baylor felt as though he was necessarly "getting it done". But with Coach Whit now at mccallie who knows what the future holds! But one thing is for sure, dont be surprised if the McCallie vs. Brentwood game becomes a BIGGER rival than McCallie vs. Baylor!!!!! :(

Im not exactly sure what McCallie is gonna do now that Potter has relocated to BA! Coach Bibee might be a canidate and i see no reason why he wouldnt be, afterall he is a really good coach. It just so happens that he didnt have the Key players that McCallie had and Baylor felt as though he was necessarly "getting it done". But with Coach Whit now at mccallie who knows what the future holds! But one thing is for sure, dont be surprised if the McCallie vs. Brentwood game becomes a BIGGER rival than McCallie vs. Baylor!!!!! :(

Will any of the staff from McCallie go with Potter?

May I suggest BA's defensive coordinator. This accomplishes two things.

He already knows how to slow Potter's offense down and since Potter doesn't have anything to do with the defense it leaves BA's defense leaderless.

Umm McCallie just got a new Defensive coordinator, so im thinking that wouldnt be a possible pick, but maybe.Although both Coach Smith and Coach Delaughter were highly involved in the offense, Potter was responsible for the majorty of the offensive progression. McCallie needs to find someone with the same nack for offense as Potter has, in order to fill his shoes!!

I agree.....Coach Potter left plenty of tradition at McCallie.........Played under his dad there as a QB......went to UT Chattanooga as a QB......coached at Baylor and left to go to McCallie.......left McCallie to go to BA.....the school that lost to McCallie in the state championship after beating them in the early season....(I was there, and I can say it was a great coaching job by Coach Potter.....).......wouldn't suprise me.....

Edited by Brandon100