Jackson Co. @ Livingston

back_4_more

no they arent invincible, but playin the best ball they've played all year, beat alcorn central(mississippi), northwest, and knox halls last week in the tourney so i would not think a spurting JC team will give em a lot of trouble, may be wrong, but i dont know, LA just is hot at the right time and they're at home

I don't know much bout the other 2 teams thay beat in the tourney.. But Knox Halls has the 106th strength of schedule in the 114 teams in AAA.. and the only really good team they have played (Powell) is they only team to beat them besides LA.. So I don't think that means much.. I still think this will be a good game between these 2 teams.. but you are right its hard to play at LA and they do have the edge there but JC can still beat them I believe.

Good test for both teams. Coach Flynn will have his Blue Devils ready to play and it should be a dandy. This is a chance for both coaches to work on some things such as using some players in critical or different situations that may help down the road if the same situation arises. Of course the outside play of LA is their strong point but I look for Ramsey to make the difference inside. Will JC have an answer for the post play of LA ?

I think JC will be ready to play.. They may have more trouble guarding the perimeter than the post.. JC played Grace earlier in the year whom had two pretty decent big men(one being McMasters) and I thought they habdled their own pretty well.. I may be wrong though but I don't think LA will dominate the post.. JC has been looking down low this year much more.. They have been dishing to the big men quite often and the big men have been making their presence known.. I think this game is going to be a very close nail biter.. and I can't wait to see the outcome.

Edited by back_4_more

Good test for both teams. Coach Flynn will have his Blue Devils ready to play and it should be a dandy. This is a chance for both coaches to work on some things such as using some players in critical or different situations that may help down the road if the same situation arises. Of course the outside play of LA is their strong point but I look for Ramsey to make the difference inside. Will JC have an answer for the post play of LA ?

Oh yeah they'll have an answer they have 4 post players that all can play at a very high level. I see JC winning the battles down low but the key will be to try to contain the exceptional perimeter play of the wildcats. It's gonna be a good one! :D

Great game sorry I had to miss it but I listened to it on the radio.. JC came to play.. Battled through a starter founling out and 2 or 3 others with 3 and 4 fouls.. I think JC deserves credit for wining against a very talented and deep LA team @ LA at that.. Good win for JC now keep the momentum rollin boys.. people are begining to look at ya'll instead of over ya'll.. #22 still cheerin ya on!

Edited by back_4_more

Great game sorry I had to miss it but I listened to it on the radio.. JC came to play.. Battled through a starter founling out and 2 or 3 others with 3 and 4 fouls.. I think JC deserves credit for wining against a very talented and deep LA team @ LA at that.. Good win for JC now keep the momentum rollin boys.. people are begining to look at ya'll instead of over ya'll.. #22 still cheerin ya on!

I think the Jackson County boys played about as good as any team that has played on LA's floor this season. They looked great. Also, Livingston made a bunch of mistakes and then mixed in with some sorry calls, the outcome wasn't good. I give credit to Jackson County though in causing alot of those.

Wildcat 1970

I think the Jackson County boys played about as good as any team that has played on LA's floor this season. They looked great. Also, Livingston made a bunch of mistakes and then mixed in with some sorry calls, the outcome wasn't good. I give credit to Jackson County though in causing alot of those.

Wildcat 1970

LA IS ALWAYS TOUGH BUT TONITE DESPITE ONE OF JC'S STARTER BEING OUT (LISH) AND JC GOING STONE COLD AT THE FREE THROW LINE( MISSED 9 OR 10 IN 4TH QUARTER SOME FRONT END OF BONUS SHOTS ) THEY HELD THEIR COMPOSURE AND WERE THE BETTER TEAM LAST NIGHT GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS REST OF YEAR