Hey Jesus Is Lord

GovMan

There are people who post on here ... and some who just read ... who believe you and Coachinhoops are one in the same--that one being LC's head boys coach. You deny this. I don't have a clue, but I have a proposition for you.

Lenoir City still has to come to WB in a few weeks. I gather that you attend most all of their games. Here's the deal:

I'm Gary Stinnett. I'm the P.A. Announcer for WB. I'm the tall, goateed, handsome guy that sits at the scorer's table at the games (don't confuse me with Jimmy (clock operator) or C.J. (book keeper). They're good looking guys too, but not quite in my league. :rolleyes:

Why don't you come by and introduce yourself during the game? I'd love to meet you, plus we could end all this speculation once and for all. After the game I can get on here and tell everyone that I met Jesus Is Lord and he was not Coach Williams!!!

Sound like a plan?

If Coach Williams is both coachinhoops and jesus is lord, then the post that got started the other day wouldn't make much sense (lenoir city can't seem to win- if you haven't read it check it out). I really think your way off on this one. In the post titled lenoir city can't win it pretty much questioned coach williams coaching abilities. Then i believe coachinhoops responded. I do believe coachinhoops is coach williams, but the jesus is lord guy is just someone trying to get stuff started at lenoir city especially. I guess he doesn't care about the players who are reading the stuff he/she posts. Lenoir City is working really hard to build a winning basketball program. I know a lot of the players are at the gym every morning @ like 7:00 and then they practice right after school until 6:00 (coach williams and the assistants are there as well morning and afternoon). Most of them are dedicated to becoming that winning team. I personally think coach williams is doing a GREAT job. He cares about his players on a whole nother level than most basketball coaches. He likes to win don't get me wrong and he has players who HATE to lose. They WILL be successful there's just to much talent there in both the players and the coaching. Hope jesusislord is still around posting when it happens. Because it WILL happen.

If Coach Williams is both coachinhoops and jesus is lord, then the post that got started the other day wouldn't make much sense (lenoir city can't seem to win- if you haven't read it check it out). I really think your way off on this one. In the post titled lenoir city can't win it pretty much questioned coach williams coaching abilities. Then i believe coachinhoops responded. I do believe coachinhoops is coach williams, but the jesus is lord guy is just someone trying to get stuff started at lenoir city especially. I guess he doesn't care about the players who are reading the stuff he/she posts. Lenoir City is working really hard to build a winning basketball program. I know a lot of the players are at the gym every morning @ like 7:00 and then they practice right after school until 6:00 (coach williams and the assistants are there as well morning and afternoon). Most of them are dedicated to becoming that winning team. I personally think coach williams is doing a GREAT job. He cares about his players on a whole nother level than most basketball coaches. He likes to win don't get me wrong and he has players who HATE to lose. They WILL be successful there's just to much talent there in both the players and the coaching. Hope jesusislord is still around posting when it happens. Because it WILL happen.

I'm not saying "they are the same person" ... I'm just saying that there are those who do. I'm giving Jesus Is Lord an opportunity to prove everyone is wrong. We'll see if J is L responds.

And by the way, I believe Coach Williams is doing a great job as well. Lenoir City has beaten both our freshmen and varsity teams this year (William Blount). I was real impressed with the talent level, the team play, and the coaching.

First off let me start by saying I am not someone trying to stir anything up in Lenoir City. I also would like to say that I am not a Tony Williams basher. I was just questioning why his teams can't seem to win the close ones. I do think the program is going in the right direction. As for us meeting, govman, I am not opposed to that. I have two small children and my wife is a nurse that just got switched to second shift. I don't usually travel with the panthers, but I do make it to most of the home games, or at least I did when we (my wife and I) could go to the games together. I will definately try to get a sitter for the William Blount game. I would enjoy saying hello.

First off let me start by saying I am not someone trying to stir anything up in Lenoir City. I also would like to say that I am not a Tony Williams basher. I was just questioning why his teams can't seem to win the close ones. I do think the program is going in the right direction. As for us meeting, govman, I am not opposed to that. I have two small children and my wife is a nurse that just got switched to second shift. I don't usually travel with the panthers, but I do make it to most of the home games, or at least I did when we (my wife and I) could go to the games together. I will definately try to get a sitter for the William Blount game. I would enjoy saying hello.

J is L .. hope it works out for you to be there! Blount's freshmen also host LC coming up and I'll be at that game as well.

J is L .. hope it works out for you to be there! Blount's freshmen also host LC coming up and I'll be at that game as well.

When he shows... Ask him a couple of questions:

Where does he coach? Since he says he has open practices.

Jesus Is Lord Posted on: Feb 19 2006 - 03:55 PM

Don't you guys think that players would maybe try and put on a show for mom and dad at an open practice. What if mom and dad sat in on a class? Would they behave differently? I don't have closed practices, but I don't encourage people to come and watch them either. Just a thought

How did he "see" all these Dyer Co. kids fall by the wayside?

Jesus Is Lord Posted on: Dec 12 2006 - 12:34 PM

I'm not saying that coaches don't need discipline. I'm saying that to mold them that you don't need to discard them. You keep turning a key until you find the right one. I don't think a Coach should ever give up on a kid. Coaches are measured by the differences they make in lives. Maybe he is one of those coaches, but I saw alot of kids from Dyer County fall by the wayside that could have been saved.

I know of one LC alum who was around DC basketball during this time. Tony Williams was an asst. with the Dyer Co staff (boys and girls). I wonder what the odds are of another LC grad being that familiar with West TN players and coaches ?

If you look at the posts about Dyer Co. admin and coaching changes from J is L, twhoops, and coachinhoops, they are very similar. I do know that Twhoops was T Williams when he was the DC girls asst, And coachinhoops is what he uses now.

If J is L is not Coachinhoops, OK. If he is OK.

Either way he has contradicted himself enough that I that I will not respond to his DC bashing posts again

This is really starting to get out of hand. N2Choctaws is still bitter towards me because I made some derogatory comments about his beloved choctaws. As for kids at Dyer County being discarded. I would say that there are several from the two state tournament teams that you might say were discarded. You know the hero today, loser tommorrow type players. They are everywhere, and anyone who follows basketball in this state knows players from all across it who fall by the wayside. You already know my connection with Coach Hopkins and I'll not bore these folks with that story.

The comment about kids falling by the wayside was meant for Pete Froedden who's now at Sycamore and that was only due to my conversations with Coach Hopkins about how Froedden ran off all the good players after he left. I actually don't even know any of their names. So quit trying to twist posts into something they are not.

As for me and my coaching, I coached baseball at Sweetwater for two years and desire to return to coaching one day. So you can find another question.

As stated before I would love to meet with govman at either the freshmen game or the varsity game with LC. Again it will all depend on my wife's schedule.