District 2-AA

sammy3462

The majority of the district games are now beginning. The results for the early season are: Pigeon Forge (18-0, 2-0)

Claiborne (6-7, 2-0)

Union County (9-4, 1-1)

G-P (6-7, 1-1)

Rutledge (7-9, 0-2)

Cumberland Gap (4-8, 0-2)

Is this the order that we will see at the end of the regular season? Also, out of the two undefeated teams in the district, who has the best chance of running the tables and staying undefeated? Also, post any comments on what district teams look like or how they are...?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The majority of the district games are now beginning. The results for the early season are: Pigeon Forge (18-0, 2-0)

Claiborne (6-7, 2-0)

Union County (9-4, 1-1)

G-P (6-7, 1-1)

Rutledge (7-9, 0-2)

Is this the order that we will see at the end of the regular season? Also, out of the two undefeated teams in the district, who has the best chance of running the tables and staying undefeated? Also, post any comments on what district teams look like or how they are...?

Most people expected for PF and Claiborne to be the to top. I saw Pf play cumberland gap and it was horrible if they continue to play bad they wont be able to run the table. No way claiborne will either

Claiborne (6-7, 2-0)

Union County (9-4, 1-1)

G-P (6-7, 1-1)

Rutledge (7-9, 0-2)

As much as a PF fan that I am I'll be the first to say we played like CRAP last night at CG. I really am surprised that we came out with a win. I think it was PF has played 7 games over the break and the 3 days they got off before last night threw them for a loop. They'll get it back but I hope sooner then later cause they got a big one with Sevier County tonite!

As much as a PF fan that I am I'll be the first to say we played like CRAP last night at CG. I really am surprised that we came out with a win. I think it was PF has played 7 games over the break and the 3 days they got off before last night threw them for a loop. They'll get it back but I hope sooner then later cause they got a big one with Sevier County tonite!

They won in a close one tonight. Sevier County goes to double digit losses and that's seniors losing those games. Does anybody know what kind of underclassmen they have? Doesn't look like much or they'd be playing more with 11 losses. PF is figuring out how to win games ugly. Mark of a good team. They should have run SC off the court. Further south, GP swept Cosby last night, up by 20 before starters came out with 2 minutes left. Players seem to be playing harder this year and have more wins to show for it.

They won in a close one tonight. Sevier County goes to double digit losses and that's seniors losing those games. Does anybody know what kind of underclassmen they have? Doesn't look like much or they'd be playing more with 11 losses. PF is figuring out how to win games ugly. Mark of a good team. They should have run SC off the court. Further south, GP swept Cosby last night, up by 20 before starters came out with 2 minutes left. Players seem to be playing harder this year and have more wins to show for it.

pigeon forge needs to get back to playing CHAMPIONSHIP type defense..the defensive intensity has dropped off since north carolina ...we are not REBOUNDING like we can...good defense is finished off with rebounding , just like good offense is finished off with a basket ....all 5 players have to crash the defensive boards...and we are not getting enough 2nd shots...i think that the X-mas tournaments took a little out of us ...we had to dig deep, and we have had some sickness ...coach will bring em on....nobody said this would be easy ....still 19-0 ain't bad

Claiborne (6-7, 2-0)

Union County (9-4, 1-1)

G-P (6-7, 1-1)

Rutledge (7-9, 0-2)

thanks for the standings update ...it is hard to keep up with