why is coffee county so bad this year

safety

:lol: Let's get to the bottom line of Coffee Co. basketball. IT IS TIME FOR NEW BLOOD! Not only at the high school,but also at the middle school. One winning season in 9 years does not cut it. Coffee County has better athletes than that. They have proven it in other sports and many of the basketball players are the same ones playing other sports.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee County fouls...Warren Co. fouls...Oakland fouls...Shelbyville fouls...teams fouls whether they're the best in their league (Oakland,Shelbyville) or the worst (Coffee and Warren). Every game has fouls so quit complaining! Every post you have your whining about Coffee County's fouling so just get over it.

Don't compare district 8aaa with 7aaa, Warren County defeats Tullahoma tonight 64-53 behind 20 points from Chris Wietzel.

Don't compare district 8aaa with 7aaa, Warren County defeats Tullahoma tonight 64-53 behind 20 points from Chris Wietzel.

thats not saying much tullahoma would barely get 6th in 7-AAA

plus we will be in the same shape has coffee co next year and taylor put dominique williams back on the team so he must really be disparate

Hey!! don't blame me for this cheap-shot fouling machine. Just ask the fans of Coffee County that attend the games, there is only 50-60 people in the stands, shouldn't be hard to find them!!!!!

i agree, every team fouls does not matter who it is, that is jus part of the game. i think that if you dont like how cc fouls then maybe you need to go watch tennis, golf, bowling, swimming and other non contact sports.......im sure you will get what you are looking for no problem!!! you only get 5 fouls in a basketball game and everywhere i have gone i hear that if someone is going up for a shot and you foul them then you better make sure they dont make the shot. oh and if you would like to come ask our fans then go ahead oh and also you can come count them because i am at every game and there is more than 50-60 people at the games.....nice try though!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: and really jus get over it. thats all you have been complaining about for a while and the game was like 2 weeks ago so stop whining and complaining!

Edited by irongirl

Yeah and how many points did Weitzel have against Coffee? Or any other team with a post presence of any kind..Tullahoma has nothing on the inside.. So him having 20 isn't saying much.. Nothing bad against Tullahoma they just don't have size..

Yeah and how many points did Weitzel have against Coffee? Or any other team with a post presence of any kind..Tullahoma has nothing on the inside.. So him having 20 isn't saying much.. Nothing bad against Tullahoma they just don't have size..

[/quote ] Wiesel scored in double fiqures in both wins over Coffee County and is averaging in double fiqures for the year. I believe your cross-town buddies Tullahoma destroyed you guys both games didn't they?????? And Tullohoma does have a presence inside.

Edited by 14pioneers