why is coffee county so bad this year

safety

Well I was at the game and it was not hard to figure out that Thornton took a swing at the other player. Not just my view others had the same view. Hard to mistake this with a "gentleman discussion"

CC played hard last night...tough luck........as for you wildcat3030 and the rest of you that would like to voice your concerns with the boys basketball program.....you can do it tomorrow from 2-3 on my radio show (The Sportspage) on Thunder 1320AM and you can also listen on the internet at thunder1320.com. I will have Chris Massaro (AD at MTSU) on for the first 30 minutes but I have decided to set aside the last 30 minutes for local athletics and this ridiculous situation we have on this board. So Wildcat3030 and you others that get on here and hide behind your screennames...let's see if you are brave enough to call in and voice your opinions on the air where the people of Manchester can hear your opinions.....We will discuss this in a civilized way....your opinions will be heard across Manchester! Talk to you tomorrow!

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CC played hard last night...tough luck........as for you wildcat3030 and the rest of you that would like to voice your concerns with the boys basketball program.....you can do it tomorrow from 2-3 on my radio show (The Sportspage) on Thunder 1320AM and you can also listen on the internet at thunder1320.com. I will have Chris Massaro (AD at MTSU) on for the first 30 minutes but I have decided to set aside the last 30 minutes for local athletics and this ridiculous situation we have on this board. So Wildcat3030 and you others that get on here and hide behind your screennames...let's see if you are brave enough to call in and voice your opinions on the air where the people of Manchester can hear your opinions.....We will discuss this in a civilized way....your opinions will be heard across Manchester! Talk to you tomorrow!

its a good hour of sports talk and i encourage people to listen. however i doubt all the negative coacht posters will come out from behind their screen name and talk, they would rather bash kids that they should be encouraging.

on a good note i was pleased to see the crowd cheer for Micah. he is a fine young man and well deserving of this honor. i look forward to watching him at the next level.

Edited by windysports

Pedo you are to much, You get on here and say all the right stuff. Try it around town as well. Because what you say off the air definitely doesn't match what you say in private. Be real

Pedo you are to much, You get on here and say all the right stuff. Try it around town as well. Because what you say off the air definitely doesn't match what you say in private. Be real

Your gonna get the real me tomorrow just like you do everyday.....what I say off the air is the same as what I say on the air and what I say on here....I think coach Taylor is a great guy and I think he does a good job with those kids....I thought at the beginning of the season it would be a struggle and it obviously has. I think the kids try hard but simply lack a consistent go-to-guy to win many games this season.....that is what I thought all along...that is what I said on the radio way back at the beginning of the season ( I can pull out the tapes if you want me to) and that's still the way I see it today. Why don't YOU get real and climb out from behind that name and show your face...

its a good hour of sports talk and i encourage people to listen. however i doubt all the negative coacht posters will come out from behind their screen name and talk, they would rather bash kids that they should be encouraging.

on a good note i was pleased to see the crowd cheer for Micah. he is a fine young man and well deserving of this honor. i look forward to watching him at the next level.

I appreciate the compliment and I doubt they will come out and talk either. They are all to scared. They are like teenagers...they want to talk the trash but they dont' want to look the people in the eye that they are talking about

I appreciate the compliment and I doubt they will come out and talk either. They are all to scared. They are like teenagers...they want to talk the trash but they dont' want to look the people in the eye that they are talking about

You are quite welcome for the comments. I don't think you can expect them to speak in public. It's ashame we have adults acting like this. I would also hate to think these are cc fans, at least not true fans. Adults should not get on here and demoralize kids. That is just wrong.

You are quite welcome for the comments. I don't think you can expect them to speak in public. It's ashame we have adults acting like this. I would also hate to think these are cc fans, at least not true fans. Adults should not get on here and demoralize kids. That is just wrong.

I don't expect them to either but they will have there chance tomorrow. I think some people are misunderstanding me a little bit as well. If you have a problem with the program then that is perfectly fine...it's understandable even....but to get on here and hide behind a screen name and just go to town on Taylor and the Players isn't the proper way to handle it. Try talking to Andrew in a civilized way...ask questions...I'm sure he would love to answer them. We have a coach's show every Monday on the same channel (1320 AM and thunder1320.com on the inet) from 1-1:30 p.m. you can call in and ask questions to both Taylor and Scroggins during that show...it IS open for questions. But most (not all) people dont' want to do that...they don't bother to maybe get an explanation from Taylor as to why he may have played a certain kid during a certain point in the game, or why he chose to run zone, or why he chose to run a certain play. People just want to be bleacher coaches and assume what they say is right and what Taylor does is wrong and they just get on here and bash everybody that has a different opinion of them! Call in and ask...go up to coach Taylor during the girls game and talk to him....call me on my show tomorrow and we will talk on air.....Quit bashing!

I don't expect them to either but they will have there chance tomorrow. I think some people are misunderstanding me a little bit as well. If you have a problem with the program then that is perfectly fine...it's understandable even....but to get on here and hide behind a screen name and just go to town on Taylor and the Players isn't the proper way to handle it. Try talking to Andrew in a civilized way...ask questions...I'm sure he would love to answer them. We have a coach's show every Monday on the same channel (1320 AM and thunder1320.com on the inet) from 1-1:30 p.m. you can call in and ask questions to both Taylor and Scroggins during that show...it IS open for questions. But most (not all) people dont' want to do that...they don't bother to maybe get an explanation from Taylor as to why he may have played a certain kid during a certain point in the game, or why he chose to run zone, or why he chose to run a certain play. People just want to be bleacher coaches and assume what they say is right and what Taylor does is wrong and they just get on here and bash everybody that has a different opinion of them! Call in and ask...go up to coach Taylor during the girls game and talk to him....call me on my show tomorrow and we will talk on air.....Quit bashing!

Pedo, as much as you want this thread to be about YOUR radio show it isn't. This thread wasn't started by you,(safety started it) and is a COACHT forum where high school basketball is discussed. There are probably alot of disqusted Coffee County fans on here WITH VESTED INTERSET(some relative playing) who cannot come out publicly without recourse to their family member who is playing or will be playing in the future. I don't have a dog in the hunt, I'm from another county, but it is clear to me that you are a PAID APPOLIGST for Coffee County and thus cannot help but give a slanted view of the current situation. I do however enjoy reading your post. Good luck to Coffee County in the tournament.

Pedo, as much as you want this thread to be about YOUR radio show it isn't. This thread wasn't started by you,(safety started it) and is a COACHT forum where high school basketball is discussed. There are probably alot of disqusted Coffee County fans on here WITH VESTED INTERSET(some relative playing) who cannot come out publicly without recourse to their family member who is playing or will be playing in the future. I don't have a dog in the hunt, I'm from another county, but it is clear to me that you are a PAID APPOLIGST for Coffee County and thus cannot help but give a slanted view of the current situation. I do however enjoy reading your post. Good luck to Coffee County in the tournament.

never claimed I started this thread...never would have started it. And yes that has been my intention the entire time....wait for this ridiculous thread to stretch for 16 pages and then mention my show...I was using this as advertisement....c'mon now let's think a little clearer.

never claimed I started this thread...never would have started it. And yes that has been my intention the entire time....wait for this ridiculous thread to stretch for 16 pages and then mention my show...I was using this as advertisement....c'mon now let's think a little clearer.

PEDO" WE ALL KNOW YOU WOULDN'T HAVE STARTED THIS THREAD" lol

You are right about the recourse to players, politics are bad enough. What does it matter who I am? My opinion will be the same either way. The problem is Pedo you are not different than me, you are pro, I am con. So quit your crying about who someone is and keep your paying job as an apologist for Taylor.

Edited by wildcat3030