why is coffee county so bad this year

safety

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/b]

" SAFETY " You've created a monster with this thread lol!!!!

wow this has really got out of hand. being a player and talking to my team mates we originally read this thread every day to see what was said. but since it has gotton so bad we finally just stopped reading it. if anyone has something negative or an opinion...why post it on here where players will read it?? instead why not come on raiders we know yall can do it and positive thoughts but instead it turns in to 18 pages which is nothing but garbage to me. so i guess everyone can keep posting negative things on here but it is giving our team, school, and community a bad rep. and it is absolutely helping nothing at all. i agree with what pedo said today on his show..i hope that people heard what he had to say because i believe what he says. lets go beat ttown tomorrrow raiders!! BSA and play WAO!

" SAFETY " You've created a monster with this thread lol!!!!

Perhaps you should start a post about Warren Co. with their 4-18 record, not to mention their 0-11 district record. It appears you have enough problems with your team, rather than being worried about what's going on in Coffee County. One thing is for sure. If Coach Taylor is not the coach @ CCCHS next year, your coach will not be considered a replacement. When you get the program turned around in WC, then maybe what you say on a post will have a little more meaning. Well you do have girls basketball. Oh sorry, I forgot they're 3-22. That's a combined 7-40 record. Sounds like you have alot to fix in WC!

New Coach T rules by Pedo:

1. Any desention amongst the Taylor ranks will be considered a "cowardly act" and poster will have his/her nickname revoked.

2. Any derogatory comment about Coach Taylor by a poster will be called out on Thunder 1320 and publicly denounced as a raider-hater.

3. No party will be recognized by Pedo's Coach T until they post their name, rank,serial number, home address, cell phone number, and social security number.

4. Views about c.c. atheletics will be doubted and cast down unless they are the veiws expressed by Pedo and Thunder 1320.

5. Wildcat 3030 is on double secret probation until further notice.

6. No matter how it sounds, Pedo/1320/Manchester Times or any of its entities are not a part of the Taylor p.r. machine.

I missed the pedo show. How long does the probation last?

Perhaps you should start a post about Warren Co. with their 4-18 record, not to mention their 0-11 district record. It appears you have enough problems with your team, rather than being worried about what's going on in Coffee County. One thing is for sure. If Coach Taylor is not the coach @ CCCHS next year, your coach will not be considered a replacement. When you get the program turned around in WC, then maybe what you say on a post will have a little more meaning. Well you do have girls basketball. Oh sorry, I forgot they're 3-22. That's a combined 7-40 record. Sounds like you have alot to fix in WC!

No need to start a post about our coach or team. Coach Smith is only in his 2 year at Warren County and although it's true we have won only 4 games, there has been steady improvement in the team this year, and don't forget we play in a MUCH<MUCH<MUCH tougher district than you guys. Just ask Shelbyville, by the way we have only won 4 games this year, but we are 3-1 against your district 8aaa. But rest assure we will not wait 9 years for improvement like Coffee County has, and as for our lady Pioneers, just click over to girls basketball, I think you will find a post much like this one over there !!!!

I give up. We should close this thread. In case everyone who has read this thread doesn't get it by now. COFFEE COUNTY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT WINS AND LOSSES. AS LONG AS WE TRY REALLY, REALLY HARD AND DON'T HURT ANYONE'S FEELINGS WITH OUR OPINIONS THEN WE ARE ALL WINNERS. I vote to never mention C.C. basketball on coach T again, then maybe nobody will notice what idiots we are for wanting to have a competitive (I didn't say winning or powerhouse) basketball team. We are making fools of ourselves by questioning the abilities of our b-ball coach.

I give up. We should close this thread. In case everyone who has read this thread doesn't get it by now. COFFEE COUNTY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT WINS AND LOSSES. AS LONG AS WE TRY REALLY, REALLY HARD AND DON'T HURT ANYONE'S FEELINGS WITH OUR OPINIONS THEN WE ARE ALL WINNERS. I vote to never mention C.C. basketball on coach T again, then maybe nobody will notice what idiots we are for wanting to have a competitive (I didn't say winning or powerhouse) basketball team. We are making fools of ourselves by questioning the abilities of our b-ball coach.

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are the pairings for the district?

I think CC will play @ FC next week in the tourney first round game.

Can they make a run?

I think CC will have to play Lincoln Co again next week as a play in game. Would ask Pedo but, I don't think he is reading this thread anymore after the radio talk show last week. Maybe CHS4Life can give us a hand?