why is coffee county so bad this year

safety

All they can do now is look forward to tonight at Lincoln Co. and next week probably against Franklin in the tourney.

If Robert George can get going like he did against Tullahoma and get a little help from the big men, Lincoln County is a winnable game. Neither team really has much to play for, so I think the Raiders have a shot. As far as the tourney next week, I am not as optimistic. But, thats why they play the game, anything is possible.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Robert George can get going like he did against Tullahoma and get a little help from the big men, Lincoln County is a winnable game. Neither team really has much to play for, so I think the Raiders have a shot. As far as the tourney next week, I am not as optimistic. But, thats why they play the game, anything is possible.

I agree Robert does need to get hot. But if Robbie gets going down low there is nobody on that team to stop him. Tonight should be a good game.

I agree Robert does need to get hot. But if Robbie gets going down low there is nobody on that team to stop him. Tonight should be a good game.

Lincoln County is small. Robbie and Kriz when played in tandem, should dominate the boards based off shear size. But the inside game isn't exactly a priority of this offense. We seem more content to take the outside shot and not pound it inside. The big guys shows signs of promise on occasion, but it seems they never really get into the flow of the game because the offense is outside oriented. Not being critical, I am just saying that some of the teams we have played this year were so small that Robbie,Kriz, and Evan could have volleyed the ball back and forth to one another until one of them put it in. But again, without concentrating on the inside game that never materialized. I am not saying this to be negative, just saying that after the 0 for 14 start, maybe we should have tried pound it inside for a game or 2 to see if the big guys could use their size to put up more points. It may have not worked, but what we do doesn't work either.

any details on the lincoln and coffee game? box scores in newspaper seemed like it was a good game?

It was a great game..went into double over time. Both seniors stepped up and made huge shots and free throws for the Raiders. On the last possesion Coffee County was given 3 seconds and it should have been about 6. The refs were horrible all night. Either way the buzzer beater was missed they needed a 3 to win and 2 to tie. If the Raiders play that well against Franklin on Friday it may be just as good of a game.

Edited by reiko