Oneida High School

Black Shirts

I agree with BIG INDIAN..... we will be back to the ol days before to long. But whats the deal with this...i have heard that in a couple of years oneida is movin up to 2A and that scott high is movin down to 2A. If so that could be interesting.But if anyone knows anything about it just let me know.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT ONEIDS MOVING UP BUT, SHS WILL NOT MOVE DOWN THEY HAVE ABOUT 750 STUDENTS SO UNLESS THE T$$AA CHANGE THE ENROLLMENT NUMBERS SHS WILL BE IN 3A.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, we keep throwing that wannabe game out there on almost every post. Back when the game was played it real quickly became just a brawl. Some football was played, but for the most part it was just say "hut", close your eyes, and knock the bejabbers out of someone on the other team. :angry: One thing is certain, there wasn't a CoachT around to descuss the pros and cons of the game. Both schools have moved past this game, they each have more important fish to fry. Do I have to officially get a Man Law enacted to get this prissy discussion nipped on the bud. B) New Man Law: Let the game be played in the hearts of the Men that played it, not by all these "boys" that just want to hang their hat in the Big Boys Bar! :thumb: MAN LAW SECOND?

Kaz

You know, we keep throwing that wannabe game out there on almost every post. Back when the game was played it real quickly became just a brawl. Some football was played, but for the most part it was just say "hut", close your eyes, and knock the bejabbers out of someone on the other team. :thumb: One thing is certain, there wasn't a CoachT around to descuss the pros and cons of the game. Both schools have moved past this game, they each have more important fish to fry. Do I have to officially get a Man Law enacted to get this prissy discussion nipped on the bud. B) New Man Law: Let the game be played in the hearts of the Men that played it, not by all these "boys" that just want to hang their hat in the Big Boys Bar! :angry: MAN LAW SECOND?

Kaz

SECOND on the man law kaz. all in favor...............

Let's please get this topic back on track after this. I know the coaches at Oneida and Scott High and know for a fact that they are friends and help each other out whenever possible. Believe it or not... they actually pull for each other on Friday nights. This game is history... IT WILL NEVER BE PLAYED AGAIN... so why talk about it. The community should be pleased with the fact that both staffs like each other, help each other out, and want to see each others kids have success. People may not agree, but that is my opinion. Now, how about some more posts about the ONEIDA situation.

Let's please get this topic back on track after this. I know the coaches at Oneida and Scott High and know for a fact that they are friends and help each other out whenever possible. Believe it or not... they actually pull for each other on Friday nights. This game is history... IT WILL NEVER BE PLAYED AGAIN... so why talk about it. The community should be pleased with the fact that both staffs like each other, help each other out, and want to see each others kids have success. People may not agree, but that is my opinion. Now, how about some more posts about the ONEIDA situation.

your singing to the choir. i think oneida will be fine nxt year there will be some coaching staff shuffle but they'll be all right.

To Lam will low ball it until next fall. He is pretty smart in the fact that no matter how he feels the team is going to be, he isn't going to stick his neck in a noose :D . A really good card shark knows to keep your cards close until it is time to play'em. I would say the Indians are contenders, but their off-season is going to be the determining factor of the amount of success they have next year. Plus they have some holes to plug.

Kazax

To Lam will low ball it until next fall. He is pretty smart in the fact that no matter how he feels the team is going to be, he isn't going to stick his neck in a noose :thumb: . A really good card shark knows to keep your cards close until it is time to play'em. I would say the Indians are contenders, but their off-season is going to be the determining factor of the amount of success they have next year. Plus they have some holes to plug.

Kazax

whats your take on who will fill in the gaps kaz. who do you see filling adam jeffers' shoes and who steps into zac lamberts role. do you think tl's oc will juice up the offense the schedule is a little tougher than usual so we'll see pdq what they've got.

there are plenty of ppl to fill the roles and a bunch of lazy ppl that should get out there and play to yeah there are a few seniors i see that should be out there next year and a couple that aint really every played football as a organized sport that are seniors too, and yes they might could fill some of those roles real quick maybe even better who knows.

there are plenty of ppl to fill the roles and a bunch of lazy ppl that should get out there and play to yeah there are a few seniors i see that should be out there next year and a couple that aint really every played football as a organized sport that are seniors too, and yes they might could fill some of those roles real quick maybe even better who knows.

So there are some new guys that are coming out for football?

are these guys working out with the rest of the team right now or waiting until spring ?

You know, we keep throwing that wannabe game out there on almost every post. Back when the game was played it real quickly became just a brawl. Some football was played, but for the most part it was just say "hut", close your eyes, and knock the bejabbers out of someone on the other team. :o One thing is certain, there wasn't a CoachT around to descuss the pros and cons of the game. Both schools have moved past this game, they each have more important fish to fry. Do I have to officially get a Man Law enacted to get this prissy discussion nipped on the bud. :o New Man Law: Let the game be played in the hearts of the Men that played it, not by all these "boys" that just want to hang their hat in the Big Boys Bar! :blink: MAN LAW SECOND?

Kaz

Yea and i agree with u on that Kaz.. and i can see the game being that way. But there are alot of us who didnt get the pleasure of playin or watching the game. And i think that the game has been put away by many. But im sure that there are alot who still want it to happen. Im not wantin this post to turn into another "Scott High vs Oneida" post cause we all know how they go. But i still think that game should be something that should eventually happen.