Central Invitational

trueblueraiderfan

I have offered my services to several of the neighborhood wives , I mean families, but it seems that Raider76 has once again has beaten me to the punch. Ok brb, I ain't got a clue who you are and I believe that I've interrogated every stinking one of the Baylor School for Boys and Girls parents, trying to find out , who you be. You are even giving me clues, but alas my tiny brain ain't get it done. How about that Burger and coke at Mervs after the season ?

As for Mr Adamson vs Demetrius Johnson............

Come On

Here's one for WV..... Mr Adamson :thumb::o:thumb:

Apparently the word from the wives in the neighborhood is that the husbands overpaid for Raider76 and BCB and wanted the money back and the contract recalled.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a match I think a lot of us want to see. Definitely two of the state's most decorated going at it. I know Demetrius has spent a good part of the season at 125, I believe in hopes of preparing for college. I believe that were it not for his liking challenges like Mr. Adamson and what I am sure are his post-season plans (possibly that whole Sr. National thing?) that he might move on up to 125, where he has already tech-falled the #1 ranked wrestler, and leave 119 to Mr. Adamson.

From a fan's perspective I am glad that is not likely to happen as I think Adamson v Johnson is one of the most anticipated possible match-ups of the DI state tournament.

Mr. Adamson v. Demetrius Johnson for the 119-pound championship? That would be an exciting finals pairing, but will we be let down by a watered-down 125-pound bracket?

SBA, you know the scoop in West TN, tell the fans what to expect at 119 and 125 from Memphis.

How about that Burger and coke at Mervs after the season ?

Deal. If you want I'll tell you about my road trip to see Bruce in Cleveland, Ohio, a couple of years ago.

Of course, I may have to ask you to do the whole triple-pinky secrecy thing.

Oh, and don't feel bad. This wasn't so much a clue as another clever, lyrical allusion to The Man. I was born red, but I take fine care of my skin and I'm not diamond-hard these days, either.

brb

I come from down in the valley

Where mister, when you're young

They bring you up to do like your Daddy done...