Clinton Co. K.Y. @ Pickett Co.

muffin

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45-44 maybe 46-44 clinton co., vititoe hit a 12 footer for the lead with 10.6 secs. left, pickett came down and clinton stole the ball from wright, then wright had a shot from half court to win it as time expired after a kid hit one free throws, but it didn't fall.

Edited by catchpc10

One of the worst officiated games I've ever seen, and I'm not talking about on the pickett co. side of the ball, i mean they had some bad calls called on them, but clinton co really got the short end of the stick. Pickett Co. played one of the better complete games I've seen them play this season, but the refs helped get clinton co out of they're style of basketball, they couldn't be physical at all because the refs where whistling everytime they touched someone. Oh yeah and it was 46-44 Clinton Co.

Edited by catchpc10

45-44 maybe 46-44 clinton co., vititoe hit a 12 footer for the lead with 10.6 secs. left, pickett came down and clinton stole the ball from wright, then wright had a shot from half court to win it as time expired after a kid hit one free throws, but it didn't fall.

clinton co. has a very good team they were 2-1 in midsouth classic

clinton co. has a very good team they were 2-1 in midsouth classic

Clinton does have a very good team, They beat Shelbyville and Jackson Co at the mid south and lost to White County under similar unfair refs. Pickett should look at the way the kids are acting and the way the coach acts, Coach Bibb did not shake hands after the game, made a quick sprint to the door and slammed it shut! I can't understand why he was so mad? Since Gibson has been hurt that seemed like the best game they had played, sure we lost but we lost to a very good, very smart and very well coached team. I hate that Clinton County came down here and took that kind of abuse from the refs. They must have read the scouting report as they called 3 first half fouls on Clinton's best player and gave him a quick 4th on in the 3rd quarter. That didn't seam to bother the Bulldogs as they kept their cool and continued to show what a well coached team can do. The first half foul count was 15 to 4 against Clinton, the second was 14 to 9 against Clinton again. If we go play them up there and they bring in some local officals for that game they'll beat us by 20 points. I am not say that were not good, just that Clinton is the real deal with a load of seniors and one of the nicest players around even though he didn't get to play much saturday night. Come on coach be a man and don't be a crybaby, you make us all look bad, not everyone in Byrdstown is a sore loser.

Get a clue! I watched him shake his hand. NO matter how coach Bibb acts or whatever, he has class and would never do that. Mad because they give the game way. For every foul they called on them they missed 2 fouls. Their point guard is a great player.....who isnt when you put your shoulder down and run over people, he had 3 charges. Thought the Sells kid did a good job on him holding him to 12 or 14.

Clinton does have a very good team, They beat Shelbyville and Jackson Co at the mid south and lost to White County under similar unfair refs. Pickett should look at the way the kids are acting and the way the coach acts, Coach Bibb did not shake hands after the game, made a quick sprint to the door and slammed it shut! I can't understand why he was so mad? Since Gibson has been hurt that seemed like the best game they had played, sure we lost but we lost to a very good, very smart and very well coached team. I hate that Clinton County came down here and took that kind of abuse from the refs. They must have read the scouting report as they called 3 first half fouls on Clinton's best player and gave him a quick 4th on in the 3rd quarter. That didn't seam to bother the Bulldogs as they kept their cool and continued to show what a well coached team can do. The first half foul count was 15 to 4 against Clinton, the second was 14 to 9 against Clinton again. If we go play them up there and they bring in some local officals for that game they'll beat us by 20 points. I am not say that were not good, just that Clinton is the real deal with a load of seniors and one of the nicest players around even though he didn't get to play much saturday night. Come on coach be a man and don't be a crybaby, you make us all look bad, not everyone in Byrdstown is a sore loser.

Has the truth come out?

Bibb did shake the other teams coach's hand. I don't know where you got the idea from. I sat there and watched him after the game. I'm sure if he was mad it wasn't because of the officials or the other team, it was because his team handed the game to clinton co. by losing the ball at the end. Bibb is a classy guy. And as for the foul situation it was one sided in the first half but the second half at the end of the game was 8-8, don't know where you got the 14-9.

Edited by catchpc10

Bibb did shake the other teams coach's hand. I don't know where you got the idea from. I sat there and watched him after the game. I'm sure if he was mad it wasn't because of the officials or the other team, it was because his team handed the game to clinton co. by losing the ball at the end. Bibb is a classy guy. And as for the foul situation it was one sided in the first half but the second half at the end of the game was 8-8, don't know where you got the 14-9.

I think your right about that. Bibb is a good guy and he would never had donew that. I was at the game and I knew that the refs wasn't THAT much on Clinton's side. Get your facts right bobcater and if your from B-Town I would like to know your name. Because no one down here has that many facts messed up.