WHO IS THE BEST AAA IN WEST TENN

midstateAPvoter

What people don't realize about Vashon is that earlier in the season they didn't have alot of their players....They got the back right before the Poplar Bluff Shoot-out....With those guys, they are one of the top programs in Missouri, and probably in the Nation....

Raleigh Egypt is the best AAA team in the West....White Station...

And Ridgeway is the only other team to beat RE, so wouldn't they have to be considered as one of the best...I don't know much about Craigmont or many Memphis teams, so fill me in. Thanks.

What people don't realize about Vashon is that earlier in the season they didn't have alot of their players....They got the back right before the Poplar Bluff Shoot-out....With those guys, they are one of the top programs in Missouri, and probably in the Nation....

Raleigh Egypt is the best AAA team in the West....White Station...

And Ridgeway is the only other team to beat RE, so wouldn't they have to be considered as one of the best...I don't know much about Craigmont or many Memphis teams, so fill me in. Thanks.

Where is the information from regarding Vashon just getting their players back? Because no one scored in the Vashon and Raleigh Eqypt game for Vashon that did not play for them on Nov 24th and 25th at the Riverbend Classic. There they only beat Memphis Central by 3, 64-61 on the 25th. Central lead that game 48-47 at the end of the 3rd quarter.