Who has the best student section in 7-AA?

wildcat6

disrespect, dude, please, they aint a tougher place to play at then at LA, and i hope youre there tomorrow and can see that first hand, no they werent into it against cannon but why would they be? i mean really, disrespect, you wonder why you get no respect, but it is nice to know that you figured out how to use coacht today, ill cya tomo, ill be in the front row, cant miss me

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah we have read it and we are gonna go all out tomorrow night. upperman will wish they would have stayed in baxter. as long as our administraters make us sit down. it will be a wild night. They chant h-o-g-e-y-e hog eye hogye cant be beat will be going. Upperman bring ur big bee fans and come get some of the hogeye fans.

Somebody just needs to accept the fact that the Bees have the best student section.

They do what they gotta do to give they're team the edge.

If you dont like it stay home.

Just make sure you scream it while you can, because after the game its gonna be nothing but chants of "H-O-G-E-Y-E, Hog-Eye, Hog-Eye, Just got beat." all through the night.

Tomorrow night all of baxter better show up if they wanna be heard LA is gonna bring it all night long. And when Livingston wins the district tourny at UHS were gonna get a H-O-G-E-Y-E on the bee!

Well obviously you werent at the la game at upperman, what was the score? Like 70-56 for the girls? i think that was it. oh wait we cant forget about the boys 67-62. That means LA is winless versus Upperman this year, who would have thunk it.

You have to be a student....I am not going to go back & forth with a child.

All I have to say is H-O-G-E-Y-E!!!

Well obviously you werent at the la game at upperman, what was the score? Like 70-56 for the girls? i think that was it. oh wait we cant forget about the boys 67-62. That means LA is winless versus Upperman this year, who would have thunk it.

Well we will see how it goes tonight. Upperman student section is by far the rudest student section i have have seen. You better believe i will be there tonight, ill be on the front row. O and all this crap about us startin all the fights at upperman, that was bull. C yal tonight if you show

Well obviously you werent at the la game at upperman, what was the score? Like 70-56 for the girls? i think that was it. oh wait we cant forget about the boys 67-62. That means LA is winless versus Upperman this year, who would have thunk it

Tonight you won't be so cocky...............................WAIT and SEE!!

Well obviously you werent at the la game at upperman, what was the score? Like 70-56 for the girls? i think that was it. oh wait we cant forget about the boys 67-62. That means LA is winless versus Upperman this year, who would have thunk it

Tonight you won't be so cocky...............................WAIT and SEE!!

im only gonna get to wait about 7 hrs for this one, and im tellin ya, since its @ LA and ppls been doggin the section, me and my boys gonna be loud man, gonna be a LOUD gym baby, i dont think upperman can pull it off because of the first half play, where they will have to shoot facing the livingston students, and second half theyll shoot better but it wont be enough

h-o-g-e-y-e hogeye hogeye beat the bees, yeah you know, you tell me LA aint the loudest and rowdiest gym in the area, find one and bring em to la and we see what it sounds like wont we, oh yes, and thank you bee daddy, i enjoyed hollarin your famous BEES chant and making fun of you, h-o-g-e-y-e hogeye hogeye TNT

well its clear to me that livingston by far has the best student section. upperman didnt have much to say tonight. especially when there overratted girls and boys teams lost night. since u guys said upperman had the best wat happened tonight. i could barely hear them. oh yeah wait livingstons students was to loud that no one could hear wat they were sayin. Go LA season district champs. Eat it bees. u and ur one fan that chants d-up all the time.