15-0 Grace Christian Academy Rams

DCBoysfan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace was up the entire game by at least 15 and Greenback came out lighting it up from everywhere in the 4th quarter...against our JV. haha ;)

Yea... I'm sure that's exactly what happened :rolleyes: .. Actually what I heard was that Greenback should have won the game if they shot any better than 6-21 from the free throw line.. Heck, if they shoot 67% they win by 5

Edited by bballplaya24

yeah but harriman only beat cosby by like 9 and we beat em by 28, so i dont think harriman will be a big problem we just need to stay focused

heres some facts for ya newcomer.. this we beat them and they got beat by them doesnt mean crap.. i will give you your props for being undefeated but if u want some stats heres are some.. the team you all have played thus far are a combine 53-99(according to all the records i could find on coach t, so it may be off by a few, some teams didnt have links)... thats a .348 winning percentage. and we all know that the only time that .348 is a good thing is a batting average. .. so your schedule thus far is way beyond weak.. dont over look harriman. they are very quick, and when they are on they are on.. mcgill(spelling?) is lights outs on a good night and u better find someone to guard goins.. of coarse me being a rockwood fan i hope u do beat them but thats besides the point. you also have a tought rockwood team to play after harriman. coach k always has his players ready to play. breazeale lights it up from three land, ball handling skills from G defense from golfin and peddi down low taken charges and gettin dimes... just play the game and dont get too over confident.. O yea BTW.. Have a wonderful MLK DAY, God bless and i apologize for any misspelled words.. i am out..

heres some facts for ya newcomer.. this we beat them and they got beat by them doesnt mean crap.. i will give you your props for being undefeated but if u want some stats heres are some.. the team you all have played thus far are a combine 53-99(according to all the records i could find on coach t, so it may be off by a few, some teams didnt have links)... thats a .348 winning percentage. and we all know that the only time that .348 is a good thing is a batting average. .. so your schedule thus far is way beyond weak.. dont over look harriman. they are very quick, and when they are on they are on.. mcgill(spelling?) is lights outs on a good night and u better find someone to guard goins.. of coarse me being a rockwood fan i hope u do beat them but thats besides the point. you also have a tought rockwood team to play after harriman. coach k always has his players ready to play. breazeale lights it up from three land, ball handling skills from G defense from golfin and peddi down low taken charges and gettin dimes... just play the game and dont get too over confident.. O yea BTW.. Have a wonderful MLK DAY, God bless and i apologize for any misspelled words.. i am out..

Harriman CAN play good, but thet seem really lazy. The two games I saw them, it seemed like a tennis player could out-coach them. The only player that could do anything in the post is Goins, and the only kid other than Goins that can shoot worth a flip is the token white kid. (Guess thats McGill?) They have the ability to play real good (beat Cosby) but thet can play real, REAL bad (12 point lose to Oakdale AT Harriman)

Harriman CAN play good, but thet seem really lazy. The two games I saw them, it seemed like a tennis player could out-coach them. The only player that could do anything in the post is Goins, and the only kid other than Goins that can shoot worth a flip is the token white kid. (Guess thats McGill?) They have the ability to play real good (beat Cosby) but thet can play real, REAL bad (12 point lose to Oakdale AT Harriman)

true harriman can sometimes play to their level of competition.. goins and mcgill are their best two players.. get them down early and keep pressure on them throughout the game..

Got home from the Harriman game, won by 5, and that was on a bad night for us,( every player admitted that). As far as i can tell, harriman just drove every play, there were no harriman players that stood out in this game. After this we have TSD which is a pushover basically. on defense grace stepped it up stopping alot of fast breaks which other teams i think would have had a trouble keeping up with. I know some of our players are thinking it but i'll come out and say it, we proved alot of people wrong tonight proving that we are better than people give us credit for, even if we have a week record i think alot of people expected us to loose this game. Next big game for us is Rockwood who is 10-6, with losses to cosby and harriman (although the second time around they won, but the loss was by a margin of 23 points)