Outlook for Region 7-4A

Yanker

I just don't like the guy. Well, that's isn't fair; I don't know him, but I don't like his posts. He gets all smart-mouthed and then tries to act like he is everybody's big buddy. For example, he puts HC as best team and Munford as overachievers. You can't lose that way. Why would a coach do that except to give himself an excuse if things don't work out his way? I can't imagine our coach or yours picking someone else over his own team. Even if the task of winning seems next to impossible, how can you expect the team to believe if the coach doesn't? However, I believe he thinks they are invincible and is in to more of his game playing. Why would a coach be on the forum any way? I would think they have better things to do and would not be concerned with the opinion of the average fan. As to his question (obviously done in jest or trying to be funny) about HC and Munford becoming friends, it "ain't gonna' happen." Friendship is based on trust and respect. I don't think that works either way for these two. How was Father's Day?

Do you think anyone gives a happy rip about whether you like the coach there or not? You continue to sit, fish, eat, judgementalize, rationalize, condemn, throw out inuendo after inuendo, in some mind set that is unfamiliar to most. Gosh, I bet you're so glad to be you! As for the Yanker, I think he is a fresh shot in the arm after reading your posts. He is amusing as well as factual in so many areas. His only misthought is the fact that while a retired coach turned fisherman, continues to agitate all Tipton Countians, that this will play any part in determining the outcome of the ball game and affecting any regional outcomes. JCM will not, I repeat will not sneak by either HC or Munford. Both teams are aware of the overall quality of athletic talent there and will be ready to do battle whether it be at the "rock" (note small case letters-is indicative of the loss of the intimidation factor it may have once had. It now is a crumbling pile of concrete, poorly lit, and for the most part, rarely filled with any significant amount of fans) . YOU CONTINUE TO BE THE YANKER! I AM WTNNOFF and the fisherman is just that!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think anyone gives a happy rip about whether you like the coach there or not? You continue to sit, fish, eat, judgementalize, rationalize, condemn, throw out inuendo after inuendo, in some mind set that is unfamiliar to most. Gosh, I bet you're so glad to be you! As for the Yanker, I think he is a fresh shot in the arm after reading your posts. He is amusing as well as factual in so many areas. His only misthought is the fact that while a retired coach turned fisherman, continues to agitate all Tipton Countians, that this will play any part in determining the outcome of the ball game and affecting any regional outcomes. JCM will not, I repeat will not sneak by either HC or Munford. Both teams are aware of the overall quality of athletic talent there and will be ready to do battle whether it be at the "rock" (note small case letters-is indicative of the loss of the intimidation factor it may have once had. It now is a crumbling pile of concrete, poorly lit, and for the most part, rarely filled with any significant amount of fans) . YOU CONTINUE TO BE THE YANKER! I AM WTNNOFF and the fisherman is just that!

If you are going to jump on me for my post, please realize that I am red pride, not Red Warrior. He said nothing. Now don't you feel silly? (It sure made you look silly.)

Edited by realredpride

This is how i see the region outlook...

1)Hardin Co.

2)Henry Co.

3)Munford

4)JCM

5)Brighton

6)J.Northside

7)Liberty

The reason i have Hardin Co. at the top is because they return 6 offense starters and 8 defense starters...and also have the best offensive player in Sam Shutt and West Tenn sophomore of the year Will Gilchrist.-Henry Co. lost alot of seniors but still return a good team.Munford lost there best players and in my opinion do not have anybody that stands out.JCM has the prolly the best defense in the region but they have no offense at all.Brighton has talent but no coaching.J.Northside lost most of there offense and most of there defense there real young.Liberty well all i can say is welcome to 4A football.

The YANKER can assure my "orangery fanfulling" friend that JCM WILL, in fact, have an offense. I agree with your assessment of our defense, however, exactly what do you think we are going to do after we force our ooposition to punt??? I can assure you that we are not going to run our defense back onto the field!! We will then play offense...the YANKER is perplexed when people say we have NO offense. A confused YANKER is glad to see that you included us in the playoff picture...you have shown some promise but if you think that we do not have an offense...you need to think again!! I AM THE IMPERIOUS AND ALL KNOWING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You disappoint me, my "westernly officialling-anti-warrior" of a friend...the mighty "ROCK" is as intimidating as always!!! The YANKER does not take kindly to disparaging remarks about my favorite "ROCK"!!! We do not have the fan base that many of you have, but fans and players alike, still feel uneasy about playing and watching games at the "LEGENDARY ROCK"!!!!! As far as JCM slipping up on Munford and HC...the YANKER thinks that neither team has given JCM a thought. I have read in utter AMAZEMENT, as you, the cougarringmikey, and the reddish one, argue for an ENTIRE offseason, about "transfergate"!!! The YANKER has NEVER seen ANYTHING like it!!! Absent from your thoughts...JCM!!! Both teams, and the fans of both teams, are so wrapped up in your game against one another, that someone WILL slip up on you...and the YANKER's best guess...is that someone will be JCM!!!!! You are definitely "wtnoff"...and I am the MIGHTY AND IMPERIOUS YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are going to jump on me for my post, please realize that I am red pride, not Red Warrior. He said nothing. Now don't you feel silly? (It sure made you look silly.)

You are responding later than normal, my "Jumpering Realizationist-Pridefulling Warriorless-Sillyful Nothingdom" of a friend!!! The YANKER has seen nothing like the disdain that is evident among yourself, wtnoff, cougarmike, and the fishering warrior...all of you make the "anti-one" and I look like the best of friends!!! By the way, the best thing that has happened to HC in quite a while, is the disappearence of the "lowly prophet"!!! Get ready to lose at the ALWAYS MIGHTY ROCK!!!!! I AM THE IMPERIOUS YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who will be some key underclassmen? two names come to the top of my head very quickly from the impact they had last year as sophmores

1-will gilchrist: passed for over 1600 yards with 15+ tds named west tn sophmore of the year

2-cordarrius mann: rushed for around 1000 yards incredible quickness and nice speed

Yanker, I might agree with you about the bad blood between Munford and Henry Co. having an effect on things if the fans played the game. However, I doubt if any players are wasting their summers reading CoachT and most coaches aren't. I would say that both teams will prepare for each team they play as they would have in the past with no thought given to the Munford-HC game until the week it is played. Therefore, I don't buy your theory that our preoccupation with each other as fans will have any bearing on the teams' seasons.

As to the question about good returning underclassmen, we have several. I don't have any stats except that he turned 30 this summer. That is our number 34, Dominique Allen. In fact, I think we have several really good ones. I will find out the stats and give names when I can be more specific.

I happen to miss the prophet. I saw his wife the other day and told her to let him know the board was open again.

Edited by realredpride

Yanker, I might agree with you about the bad blood between Munford and Henry Co. having an effect on things if the fans played the game. However, I doubt if any players are wasting their summers reading CoachT and most coaches aren't. I would say that both teams will prepare for each team they play as they would have in the past with no thought given to the Munford-HC game until the week it is played. Therefore, I don't buy your theory that our preoccupation with each other as fans will have any bearing on the teams' seasons.

As to the question about good returning underclassmen, we have several. I don't have any stats except that he turned 30 this summer. That is our number 34, Dominique Allen. In fact, I think we have several really good ones. I will find out the stats and give names when I can be more specific.

I happen to miss the prophet. I saw his wife the other day and told her to let him know the board was open again.

To the contrary, your players have shown, more than than ANY team in the region, that they DO read these posts. In fact, as you well know, they post on here. So the ALL-KNOWING YANKER would beg to differ with you. Not only are your players reading this, they now know that the fans are TOTALLY OBSESSED with Munford...and it will filter down to them!!! This will help my beloved JCM, and the rest of the region. And we know that at least one coach from Munford reads this stuff...and actually contributes to it!!! The YANKER doubts that he is the only coach reading Coacht. Just when the YANKER was feeling proud of you...you take a GIANT step backwards. Why on earth would you want the lowly and laughable "anti-prophet" back on here? When he acts as the HC spokesman...you all become a ridiculous laughing stock!!! You may as well get the "team mom" back on here!! The YANKER really is concerned about your lack of logic where the "anti-one" is concerned. I AM THE ALWAYS CORRECT AND IMPERIOUS YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My deepest and most humble apologizes!! I get you "red people " mixed up. Let me make myself a little more clear with a restated post. Do you (either of you) think anyone gives a happy rip about whether either of you like the coach over there? The "fisherman"in his all knowing, and all seeing and allrighteous world needs, in his own words, some friends because he said he lives in relative anonimonity there (somewhere by the lake). He needs to find out who the moron is that sits in the stands and blows the horn everytime the opposing team snaps the ball. That would be a pair!! They could sit together and each blow their own horn!!!

My deepest and most humble apologizes!! I get you "red people " mixed up. Let me make myself a little more clear with a restated post. Do you (either of you) think anyone gives a happy rip about whether either of you like the coach over there? The "fisherman"in his all knowing, and all seeing and allrighteous world needs, in his own words, some friends because he said he lives in relative anonimonity there (somewhere by the lake). He needs to find out who the moron is that sits in the stands and blows the horn everytime the opposing team snaps the ball. That would be a pair!! They could sit together and each blow their own horn!!!

I would not expect anyone in Munford to care whether I like their coach or not. I have never said that I liked him, or that I didn't like him. How could I? I have never met him. I don't know if I like the Henry County coach or not, since I have never met him, either. I don't know the hornblower,and unless you know him, which I doubt that you do, how would you know whether or not he is a moron? I will tell you, however. what I have come to know about you. You will NEVER answer a question, to which you do not like the answer. You love to attack, and say whatever it is that you want to say, but you choose not to respond when you know you are wrong. I am not correct all of the time, but I will not fail to respond, when things get tough. You are pretty smart about one thing, however; you are outmatced when you try to deal with me about football and football related issues, so it may be in your best interest to continue to "not respond", when you are uncomfortable with your potential answer. By the way, you never commented on my response to your "football" questions. What did you not like about that?

oh yeah and i forgot to mention that Hardin Co. returns a tailback who rushed for over 1,200 yards...but you never know who could win this region..who would ever think munford comin for last place a year before then in 2006 winning the region.

It sounds like Hardin County is loaded, my "orange-orange" friend. Munford is the team to beat...HC is focused on Munford...Munford has spent the ENTIRE offseason focused on HC...Hopefully, Hardin County is reading what you are saying about them on here...JCM slips in the door, unnoticed!!!!! JCM to surprise all of you!! In the words of the happy marine...surprise...surprise...surprise...JCM to win the title...I AM THE IMPERIOUS YANKER!!!!!