Outlook for Region 7-4A

Yanker

I took issue with Yanker's expression of playing on "Saturdays", that he uses so loosely. The player in question, has the ability to do so, but lacks the discipline and technique to be considered an elite player at this time. Colleges certainly would take a chance on him, due to his size, speed, and willingness to hit. I did not say that "he would not play on Saturdays". Please go back and read my post. You are wrong again. I am often wrong, and I am happy to admit it when I am, this is just not one of those cases, however. I always prefer to be wrong, before I make the admission. You, on the other hand, are welcome to make such an admission, now that your being incorrect has been established.

He WILL be playing on Saturdays...end of story!!! You are pretty sharp...but let's face it...I AM THE YANKER!!!!! Your wits are effective against most...but once again...you must face the facts...I AM THE YANKER!!!!! As an amused YANKER reads the ongoing disagreement between the two of you, the YANKER has a request for you both...since both of you have been wrong on different points today...please get together and express to the YANKER exactly how it feels to be wrong...it is a feeling with which the YANKER is totally unfamiliar!!!!!!!!! I AM THE ALWAYS CORRECT YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am combative when the need presents itself. I am also very combative in the face of total absurdity. The player you mention is one I heard a lot about from you last year.. He is good, but I saw no indication that he will be playing "on Saturdays", as you indicate. He has a long way to go before that will happen. He has the size and raw ability, but he is not very disciplined. The only way that I can see him being a "definite" scholarship player is if he transfers to Munford.

"he is good, but I saw no indication that he will be playing on Saturday's"

"He has a long way to go before that will Happen"

"The only way I see him being a definite scholarship player is if he transfers to Munford"

"Lacks dicipline to be considered an elite player at this time"

Try to twist YOUR words for new meaning if it makes you feel better. But you spoke without knowledge of what you were talking about and you were wrong. It happens, live with it.

BTW, players who are not "elite" players do now get sholarship offers from SEC teams.

I will not waste any more of my time stating the obvious--YOU were WRONG. Try to deflect from this fact by changing your argument all you want, NOBODY's BUYING"

He WILL be playing on Saturdays...end of story!!! You are pretty sharp...but let's face it...I AM THE YANKER!!!!! Your wits are effective against most...but once again...you must face the facts...I AM THE YANKER!!!!! As an amused YANKER reads the ongoing disagreement between the two of you, the YANKER has a request for you both...since both of you have been wrong on different points today...please get together and express to the YANKER exactly how it feels to be wrong...it is a feeling with which the YANKER is totally unfamiliar!!!!!!!!! I AM THE ALWAYS CORRECT YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody YANKED your chain, Yanker :popcorneater: Justdontno don't no much, but what justdontno don't no, justdontno don't post. Everthing I have posted has been factual.

Nobody YANKED your chain, Yanker :popcorneater: Justdontno don't no much, but what justdontno don't no, justdontno don't post. Everthing I have posted has been factual.

The YANKER does not wear a chain, my "unknowing wonder" of a friend...so I already know that no one pulled what is not there!!! I enjoyed your "riddle" of a post...it bothers the YANKER, however, that you do not realize your error. I AM THE ALWAYS CORRECT AND IMPERIOUS YANKER!!!!!!!!!

OOPS....Yanker, there are several other things that he must do in order to play on Saturdays. What kind of academic background does he have? Is he qualified with a matching ACT sore that coincides with his GPA in his core classes? If not, he won't be playing on Saturdays unless it is in a Jr. College. But wait, THERE STILL MAY BE TIME....Call Munford, transfer,(meeting all eligibility requirements) and make your prediction, once again be correct! (I'm only trying to help!)

"he is good, but I saw no indication that he will be playing on Saturday's"

"He has a long way to go before that will Happen"

"The only way I see him being a definite scholarship player is if he transfers to Munford"

"Lacks dicipline to be considered an elite player at this time"

Try to twist YOUR words for new meaning if it makes you feel better. But you spoke without knowledge of what you were talking about and you were wrong. It happens, live with it.

BTW, players who are not "elite" players do now get sholarship offers from SEC teams.

I will not waste any more of my time stating the obvious--YOU were WRONG. Try to deflect from this fact by changing your argument all you want, NOBODY's BUYING"

I stand by my statements of fact. The Munford statement was a joke that was over your head! By the way, the SEC makes many mistakes on "elite" players. Just because the SEC offers a scholarship to someone, that does not make him an "elite" player. You are in error again. One more thing; ALL schools, the SEC included, offer more scholarships than they actually have, and sometimes must withdraw offers. Those who are "in the know', understand this practice. You are not "in the know", but you will continue to grow and learn, if you will keep reading some of these posts.

One of your best posts (or was it an epic?)! We agree on many things. I appreciate your honest response. Both coaching and officiating are often thankless jobs, except for the benefit to the players. I do have a serious question for you. If the TSSAA assigned you to officiate a playoff game between Munford and Henry County, would you accept the assignment or would you decline because of your relationship with or respect for Coach Randle and your disdain for certain Henry Co. fans and/or coaches? It has become obvious on the thread that you prefer Munford over HC.

I'd ask to be reassigned. Could I call it fairly: would I call if fairly?....Absolutely!!! You see, a person's character and integrity are more important than a Friday night football score.

OOPS....Yanker, there are several other things that he must do in order to play on Saturdays. What kind of academic background does he have? Is he qualified with a matching ACT sore that coincides with his GPA in his core classes? If not, he won't be playing on Saturdays unless it is in a Jr. College. But wait, THERE STILL MAY BE TIME....Call Munford, transfer,(meeting all eligibility requirements) and make your prediction, once again be correct! (I'm only trying to help!)

The YANKER appreciates your help, my "integrity laced-warrior bashing" friend"!!! The YANKER still says he will be playing on Saturdays...but for now, he will play on Friday nights as he leads JCM to the region TITLE!!!!! I AM THE IMPERIOUS YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For a guy who says he wants to talk about football, I didn't notice a word of it. If you have a topic, then bring it up and see what happens. As far as rules that may have been broken, if you don't care, then that's part of the problem. Pick a topic and let it develop. One more thing about the rules; now that the TSSAA won in the Supreme Court, maybe they can start doing their job.

Sorry if I'm playing catch up but I feel the need to respond. Why can't you get this through your head no rules were broken end of story. Please climb down from your soap box before you fall and break something you know after 35 years of coaching your probably brittle.

I'd ask to be reassigned. Could I call it fairly: would I call if fairly?....Absolutely!!! You see, a person's character and integrity are more important than a Friday night football score.

I believe after your earlier post that you would call it fairly. With that in mind and since none of us know who you are, why would you want to be reassigned?

Sorry if I'm playing catch up but I feel the need to respond. Why can't you get this through your head no rules were broken end of story. Please climb down from your soap box before you fall and break something you know after 35 years of coaching your probably brittle.

You are right. You are playing catch up and you didn't need to respond. Catch up over the next few minutes and then get back to me. I have no "climb down" to negotiate.

I am combative when the need presents itself. I am also very combative in the face of total absurdity. The player you mention is one I heard a lot about from you last year.. He is good, but I saw no indication that he will be playing "on Saturdays", as you indicate. He has a long way to go before that will happen. He has the size and raw ability, but he is not very disciplined. The only way that I can see him being a "definite" scholarship player is if he transfers to Munford.

Very sad. Let it go. You'll feel better when you do.