Outlook for Region 7-4A

Yanker

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stand by my statements of fact. The Munford statement was a joke that was over your head! By the way, the SEC makes many mistakes on "elite" players. Just because the SEC offers a scholarship to someone, that does not make him an "elite" player. You are in error again. One more thing; ALL schools, the SEC included, offer more scholarships than they actually have, and sometimes must withdraw offers. Those who are "in the know', understand this practice. You are not "in the know", but you will continue to grow and learn, if you will keep reading some of these posts.

I didn't think I would have to post on this subject again, but you are so full of misinformation I feel you need my help. I W I L L T R Y T O T Y P E S L O W L Y S O Y O U C A N U N D E R S T A N D.

First, you have posted no facts, just your opinion (which you are entitled to), that you have seen no indication this player has the discipline ot technique to play on Saturday. I or Yanker ot anyone else can say he does and this would be just opinion. Unfortunately for you there is a FACT involved. He has committed to Ole Miss therefore proving with fact there is definiitely an "indication he can be "playing on Saturday". Opinions are one thing but facts are hard to get around, although you are trying.

The player in question has committed, which means both he and the SEC school have agreed verbally he will play there. The only correct thing you have said all day is it is not binding. Many players get offers that are then pulled, but after they have committed, the school can (but does not because they would like to trusted in the future) but does not rescind the offer after committment. Players often do, but this does nothing for your argument since it would be to accept another offer. So much for your "in the Know".

What is your definition of "elite". Any player that gets an offer from a SEC school is an elite High School player. Players do not always live up to expectations when they get to college. But they were elite players or they would have never got the ship--they only give 25 a year, pretty elite. No one ever said he would be an elite college player (he may be or may not be), but he will barring some non football realted issue be playing on Saturday. The elite is not based on fact but on one's definition of elite. So I will let you keep your opinion that a football player who has committed to SEC school to play football is not elite, although I (and anyone with any common sense at all)disagree with this opinion.

If you want to try to change your argument and deflect your error by saying grades, off the field issues, injuries might keep him out, that is true of any athelete in high school and unfair to speculate about a student athelete of which you have no knowledge.

This is a s clear and simple as I can make it--I hope I didn't get too fast for you and you can understand. Everything stated in this post is factual. I plan on not posting on this subject again (but that's what I said last time). It is a waste of my time to explain these things to you, so hoplefully I have enlightened you enough so you can check your facts before you post and won't have to waste so much of your time trying to explain away your posting errors.

I don't know what you consider elite but he's pretty special. We made adjustments that we didn't have to make for anyone else. That's not just this year but last as well. I'll be glad when he's gone. Warrior I understand what your saying that there's a lot of things that must be completed before he can enroll but be honest unless this kid has a major injury he's playing on saturdays.

GO LIBERTY. The Crusaders will roll through the region....

im sure liberty will roll threw this region...they didnt even make the playoffs in 3a last year what makes u think they can make it in 4a....i seriously doubt they make the playoffs and i really seriously doubt they win this region......

Oh i thought this was basketball my bad. This is going be a long season for us Crusader fans. Maybe i'll can start talking trash like everyone else when they start winning but for now i just want to know what are some of the best places to eat when we travel to away games. GO CRUSADERS............

The lineman part is simple but he may also be the back answer as well, depending on where he plays on defense. Best lineman in the REGION, as well as on JCM's team....Gavin Hardin. Best back in the REGION, as well as on JCM's team (if he plays LB)....Gavin Hardin. You did not ask, but you should have, so I will answer before you ask...MVP for the REGION...Gavin Hardin!!!! You are very combative, my "warrioringly aggressive" friend...you are also a wise warrior, since you have chosen not to take on the MIGHTY YANKER...it is a battle of wits that you will be unable to win!!!!! JCM to WIN the REGION!!!!! I AM THE IMPERIOUS YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well....just askin when was the last time in this region a defense of player has won the MVP ?? Unless he puts up numbers like 5 interceptions over 150 tackles and alot of sacks he is not gonna be the MVP it always goes to an offense of player...which in my opinion its prolly Sam Shutt from Hardin Co. if he puts up better numbers than he did last year he will be the MVP unless someone proves me wrong...which as of right now ther is noone in this region better than Hardin or Shutt...

I believe after your earlier post that you would call it fairly. With that in mind and since none of us know who you are, why would you want to be reassigned?

I do not live in total anonimity (as some ) and there are several people that know me. To answer your question, I would not want it to be ever said, for example, if Munford were to win that the officiating was on their side. By being reassigned, nothing would be taken away from the game itself.

This makes the YANKER uneasy...please do not allow this to be the beginning of a friendship. That would make for a SICK YANKER!!!!! This thread would not be as interesting with the two of you as friends...and your battles help the other region members. In addition, your wars have taken some pressure off of the YANKER...with your constant battles, the YANKER does not have to single-handedly keep this thread alive!!! I AM A VERY CONCERNED YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yanker, you can rest easy! I have nothing for the "RED ONES" and have no intention of smoking a peace pipe, accepting or giving of olive branches, releasing doves in Tipton and Henry Co. The "hornblowers" are who they are, have said what they've said, and I'm sure it won't be forgotten by the citzens of Tipton Co.

Yanker, you can rest easy! I have nothing for the "RED ONES" and have no intention of smoking a peace pipe, accepting or giving of olive branches, releasing doves in Tipton and Henry Co. The "hornblowers" are who they are, have said what they've said, and I'm sure it won't be forgotten by the citzens of Tipton Co.

The "citzens" of Tipton Co. obviously take themselves too seriously or they have a guilty conscience if what has been said on here is never to be forgotten. I guess it's a good thing the "citzens" don't play the game and that they have to come to Henry Co. this year. Otherwise, your comment might scare us off.

The "citzens" of Tipton Co. obviously take themselves too seriously or they have a guilty conscience if what has been said on here is never to be forgotten. I guess it's a good thing the "citzens" don't play the game and that they have to come to Henry Co. this year. Otherwise, your comment might scare us off.

Rest assured the good people of Munford will journey their way to Savannah! Whatever the year is like, Munford will have it's share of supporters there!

*Note to Cougarmike...Just got a call from Ronnie who is on the Lebanese-Israeli border. Said the golf in Ireland was simply awesome, and the Irish pubs lived up to what they have been told to be. Said he's headed to Jerusaleum tomorrow and he and his wife will end their trip with a visit to a spa in the mts. for several days. He should be well-rested and ready to hit the field when he gets back. I'm still in Colorado Springs taking in the beauty and scenery of the mts. Will be flying back in Monday and will call you and we'll have to get together and you can catch me up with the latest.

The YANKER goes out of town for a while and we fall to the second page!!! I will be out of town for a few more days but I would expect some of you to keep us off of the back pages!!!!! Somebody please pick up the slack until I return!!! I AM THE DISAPPOINTED YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!