Outlook for Region 7-4A

Yanker

I stopped by to watch JCM practice today for a few minutes. They have the size and alot of speed. So if the coaches can come through i wouldn't count JCM out

You are getting wiser by the minute, my "hawklessly accurate" friend...JCM to win the region...with size...with speed...with coaching...and with the YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's be done with this film-swap-gate already!!! :D It is simply a courtesy, if he choses otherwise then that is certainly his prerogative.

So how does Munford look otherwise?

Keep the feud alive my young Cephus...it helps the rest of us!!! They are both sick with "swapgate madness"...and the YANKER loves it!!! Get ready for the "ROCK"...you will lose as is ALWAYS the case!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's be done with this film-swap-gate already!!! :D It is simply a courtesy, if he choses otherwise then that is certainly his prerogative.

Reality, replaced 22 seniors with 31 sophmores. We're going to be a young football team that will have to grow up fast. No real speed but a little quickness. There's the nucleus of a talented football team in the years to come but I'm afraid this year could be difficult with youth. No real upper classman size. The general rule is success comes with seniors. Goals this year get better each week, grow up and try to make the playoffs.

Reality, replaced 22 seniors with 31 sophmores. We're going to be a young football team that will have to grow up fast. No real speed but a little quickness. There's the nucleus of a talented football team in the years to come but I'm afraid this year could be difficult with youth. No real upper classman size. The general rule is success comes with seniors. Goals this year get better each week, grow up and try to make the playoffs.

If this is true, then get ready to be DEMOLISHED by JCM!!! If this is untrue and classic "poor mouthing"...guess what...get ready to get DEMOLISHED anyway!!!! Sorry, but this is the truth, my "Cougarringly whinering" friend!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

Could you possibily understand that I was being facetious? I don't think the man is obstinate, I think he is simply just set in his ways. Do whatever you need to do!!

You have used the words "facetious" and "obstinate"...the YANKER beams with a proud feeling!!! You are getting smarter before the eyes of the YANKER and due to your association with the brilliant YANKER!!!!! I will tell you what YOU need to do...keep fighting with your "warrioringly redundanting" friend!!!!! Meanwhile, get ready to be thrashed...JCM over your newly announced favorite team!!!! JCM to win the region!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is true, then get ready to be DEMOLISHED by JCM!!! If this is untrue and classic "poor mouthing"...guess what...get ready to get DEMOLISHED anyway!!!! Sorry, but this is the truth, my "Cougarringly whinering" friend!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

We play your beloved JCM week 10 so nothing will be unknown. Good luck. I can't help but wonder will JCM be looking forward to basketball season by week 10 as they did this year. DEMOLISHED, the only thing getting demolished is the great "pebble".

I wholeheartedly agree! As for the region as I see it..

1. Henry County

2. Winner of JCM and Hardin Co.

3. Brighton

4. Loser of JCM and Hardin Co.

5. Munford

6. Jackson Northside

7. Liberty

Obviously, I would hope that my forecast for Munford is incorrect. The facts are that Munford graduated 22 srs. and have replaced them with 11 jr. from last year. The 11 jr. are replaced this year with only 5. This represents a net loss of 17 players this year as compared with last year in the upper two grades. 35 sophs and 41 freshmen give hope for the future. The Cougars this year will have to scratch and claw, and smoke and mirror to be competetive. If the coaching staff can continue over the next two years to keep the numbers high in the lower two grades, I can see them fielding competetive teams in the future on a yearly basis. Just a thought.

If your coach is so smart, then why would he allow such an advantage to exist for his opponents? I responded to your question on the other thread but have not read a response from you. Did you not like my order of the region teams or has your anger kicked in again?

Evidently he didn't consider it to be a disadvantage. In realiaty and looking at the scoreboards this past year, he was right. I can only wonder about the reasons others weren't able to take advantage of his obstinance. Let's see what this year brings.

Evidently he didn't consider it to be a disadvantage. In realiaty and looking at the scoreboards this past year, he was right. I can only wonder about the reasons others weren't able to take advantage of his obstinance. Let's see what this year brings.

YOU are the one who identified the practice to be a disadvantage, not I. I simply think it to be ridiculous and uncooperative, but since I coach no longer, it has no personal impact on me. He can continue his uncooperative ways with his own peer group and you can continue to support him unconditionally. He is simply making it harder for himself and for others, as he carries on his uncooperative practice. It helps or hurts no one. It simply makes what ought to be simple, a pain in the neck. And for what purpose? Only you and your friend can know the answer to that one.

Thanks for the report cougarmike.

Has anyone given an outlook for Hardin County yet? I haven`t seen much said about them.

I wholeheartedly agree! As for the region as I see it..

1. Henry County

2. Winner of JCM and Hardin Co.

3. Brighton

4. Loser of JCM and Hardin Co.

5. Munford

6. Jackson Northside

7. Liberty

Obviously, I would hope that my forecast for Munford is incorrect. The facts are that Munford graduated 22 srs. and have replaced them with 11 jr. from last year. The 11 jr. are replaced this year with only 5. This represents a net loss of 17 players this year as compared with last year in the upper two grades. 35 sophs and 41 freshmen give hope for the future. The Cougars this year will have to scratch and claw, and smoke and mirror to be competetive. If the coaching staff can continue over the next two years to keep the numbers high in the lower two grades, I can see them fielding competetive teams in the future on a yearly basis. Just a thought.

Then I certainly don't understand your game-playing mentality of picking Henry Co. to be first while you make excuses for Munford. Henry Co. lost 25 seniors, including nine starters on offense, the entire offensive line, and the best athlete in Henry Co. history. It sounds to me as if you and cougarmike got together to plan your coach-speak whining.

Edited by realredpride

Then I certainly don't understand your game-playing mentality of picking Henry Co. to be first while you make excuses for Munford. Henry Co. lost 25 seniors, including nine starters on offense, the entire offensive line, and the best athlete in Henry Co. history. It sounds to me as if you and cougarmike got together to plan your coach-speak whining.

Liberty will suprise you guys soon. New Coach, New mentality and a lot of athletes.......