How good will Franklin be next year?

Red Rebel dude

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be interesting to see if they can find a QB that can distribute the ball the way Clayton likes, or will the rely on running the football with Murray and "Keylo". I don't think they are state champs especially with their emotionally leader on defense graduating this year. They'll make the playoffs but they won't make to the quarters.

Will Franklin really make as much noise as everyone thinks? Will they be the next 5A State Champs or will they be one and done again next year? Another Big question can there great coach Clayton win the big game or is he over rated like the infamous Todd Campbell? :lol:

And you have won how many "so called Big" games? Don't worry about answering: I'm sure I know the answer!!

Oh, by the way, your comment about Todd: I wish we had him back for another year. VERY unselfish on Friday nights!! Franklin needs more like him. ( he was a pretty good player also)

And you have won how many "so called Big" games? Don't worry about answering: I'm sure I know the answer!!

Oh, by the way, your comment about Todd: I wish we had him back for another year. VERY unselfish on Friday nights!! Franklin needs more like him. ( he was a pretty good player also)

No the question is how many games did u play this year or should i say how many plays did u play this year Ms. Noska!

Franklin will still have to find a consistant QB and there O-line will be a big factor for there success or lack there of. Who will be the O-line man next year? I know that Keylo Lee will be the starting back so what position will the loud mouth Murry play or will he ride the pine like Cantrell did.

• 2 weeks later...

How good will Franklin be next year?, State Champs or One and Done?

I will take a stab at answering your questions!

Good, they will finish in the top 2 or 3 of the region...probably just behind Indy! (Ouch, I know that stings a bit Reb Fans!)

FHS and Indy have to be the favorites for next fall in Region 6-5A. Dickson, Ravenwood and Brentwood will always be near the top tier as well, even if talent levels may be down, the coaching at 2 of the 3 is phenomenal!

State Champs? Doubt it!

One and Done? Very Possible..AGAIN!

Coach Clayton and Coach Webb do have some issues to tend to and holes to fill to be successful and make a run this fall. Starting with the QB..Reb Fans witnessed first hand this year what it is like to struggle at the QB position. I see no real answer in any of the guys that you had, nor in Cantrell if he returns. If and when Cantrell returns, will his team mates respect him?

How good will Franklin be next year?, State Champs or One and Done?

I will take a stab at answering your questions!

Good, they will finish in the top 2 or 3 of the region...probably just behind Indy! (Ouch, I know that stings a bit Reb Fans!)

FHS and Indy have to be the favorites for next fall in Region 6-5A. Dickson, Ravenwood and Brentwood will always be near the top tier as well, even if talent levels may be down, the coaching at 2 of the 3 is phenomenal!

State Champs? Doubt it!

One and Done? Very Possible..AGAIN!

Coach Clayton and Coach Webb do have some issues to tend to and holes to fill to be successful and make a run this fall. Starting with the QB..Reb Fans witnessed first hand this year what it is like to struggle at the QB position. I see no real answer in any of the guys that you had, nor in Cantrell if he returns. If and when Cantrell returns, will his team mates respect him?

First off, Indy will not be #1 in the region.

I think Franklin had a pretty good QB in Sellers. He doesen't have a highlight arm, but he does a good job of creating plays with his speed. Graham has a good arm, but we saw what happened last year when he got under pressure. While Clayton seems to be developing Nichols more (because he fits the Rebel gameplan better) Sellers led the team all year, so his versatility and experience make him a better choice for QB.

Edited by CHS 2007