Jefferson County Position by Position

PatriotMan

I just learned that it down between GUT and Coach Sweetland from Farragut. The OC at G-P, Hammonds, did not get the

job. I did not get info from BJ ! Is there a dark horse candidate out there that we know nothing about? :rolleyes:

Coach Anderson is going to get the job. That means we will not have a single coach on our staff that has EVER been an offensive or defensive coord. I bet we are the only 5A,4A and 3A school that can make that claim. Thanks Coach K and Mr. S

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Anderson is going to get the job. That means we will not have a single coach on our staff that has EVER been an offensive or defensive coord. I bet we are the only 5A,4A and 3A school that can make that claim. Thanks Coach K and Mr. S

Coach Brimer has been a coordinator and Coach McCash has all the talent and knowledge to be a Coordinator.

Coach Brimer has been a coordinator and Coach McCash has all the talent and knowledge to be a Coordinator.

When was Coach Brimer a coord.?

I didn't say no one has the talent or knowledge. Everybody has to learn at some time, it just appears that our HC,OC and DC will all be learning at the same time.

This guy is pretty typical for the average JC fan. He's made eight post since signing up in 2005. A lot of JC people only open their mouths when they wanna beetch about something.

Hey Patsandman, I had an idea dont know how good it is though. Since the first game is at home and it is sortof like a new beginning for JCHS football, what about a big pre game pep rally at the school to kinda kick things off. Didnt know what you and the sideline club and maybe DZ thought about that, im sure you all could work together and make it big time. Like maybe one of those big tents in front of the school in the grassy section, get coke or pepsi or whatever and other people to donate drinks and hot dogs/hamburgers for grilling out, maybe WJFC could do a live remote from there. Who knows how big you could make it, but im sure you could charge a couple of bucks to help cover any cost.

Just a thought

King,

We are already on that. We are planning on having the smokers going well before kickoff. We are planning to tailgate at every home game. We hope the smell from the smokers fill Dumplin Valley and folks come in droves to eat BBQ. All the money collect at these tailgates go diectly back into the football program.

Who says they will be the OC and DC? There are going to be open teaching positions with U and Smoot leaving. What is to keep him from hiring for those positions? Everybody needs to take a breath and come back ready to get behind this program.

GO PATS!!!

AMEN TO THAT!!! These kids have been through enough bull the past few years!!! Lets get behind the program and fill the stands tomorrow night at Carson Newman. No matter who or whom the coaches are.

Offical: HC Gut Anderson. I wish him the best and hope the footballers and parents in the community can finally let old wounds heal and move on and bring JCHS football to the top again. Good luck Coach.

No offense(no pun intended), but what s your source???