Jefferson County Position by Position

PatriotMan

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When was Coach Brimer a coord.?

I didn't say no one has the talent or knowledge. Everybody has to learn at some time, it just appears that our HC,OC and DC will all be learning at the same time.

Uh, no. You ma'am, are wrong. McCash has called the D before, Brimer throughout his career has called the offense many a times and if Gut gets the HC job......All he has to do is keep coaching his skill position and play the political game to all the community so that kids play. He would be great as a head coach! We will be fine! Obviously, like many others, you do not understand the game of football. To most of you "know it all fans", you think that the OC and DC and HC are soooo important. Kinda like your job as a coach changes with that title. Well, it doesnt. You may have the chance to decide first, but the other coaches always have their input on what to run. Everyone helps each other. With the staff that we have now, minus smoot, we will do great. All of the current coaches are comfortable around each other and look forward to making each other better. Look for a different JCHS football program this year. Maybe the old school Veer.....who knows? Well just have to wait and see.

Edited by TNrecruiter

Uh, no. You ma'am, are wrong. McCash has called the D before, Brimer throughout his career has called the offense many a times and Gut is the HC......All he has to do is keep coaching his skill position and play the political game to all the community so that kids play. He will be great as a head coach! We will be fine! Obviously, like many others, you do not understand the game of football. To most of you "know it all fans", you think that the OC and DC and HC are soooo important. Kinda like your job as a coach changes with that title. Well, it doesnt. You may have the chance to decide first, but the other coaches always have their input on what to run. Everyone helps each other. With the staff that we have now, minus smoot, we will do great. All of the current coaches are comfortable around each other and look forward to making each other better. Look for a different JCHS football program this year. Maybe the old school Veer.....who knows? Well just have to wait and see.

"Maybe the old school Veer" You are correct TNrecruiter. This is a disciplined based offence and I hope the coaches have the patients to teach that discipline Coach Anthony style.

"Maybe the old school Veer" You are correct TNrecruiter. This is a disciplined based offence and I hope the coaches have the patients to teach that discipline Coach Anthony style.

What a great coach and a great person he forget more than most coaches will ever know

TN, you knew who the coach was just as well as I did, not only because of your inside connections, but it was confirmed to me and im sure he called you too, on friday night!! I know you and can't wait until you find out who I am!!

You may know who he is but that dont matter bc I know who you are. I was told by somebody who you were and you will never know who I am. I know who TNRECRUITER is also thanks to some other sources. Recruiter is alright with me but patsfootbl is a laughing joke of the county. I wish he were man enough to meet me somewhere. pigskin out.

You may know who he is but that dont matter bc I know who you are. I was told by somebody who you were and you will never know who I am. I know who TNRECRUITER is also thanks to some other sources. Recruiter is alright with me but patsfootbl is a laughing joke of the county. I wish he were man enough to meet me somewhere. pigskin out.

Well I dont know either one of you! I think you are both mistaken. Nobody on here knows who I am. Why dont both of you do everyone and yourself a favor and never use a computer again. Thank you and have a nice day. GO PATRIOTS!!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by TNrecruiter

TNRECRUITER, I AGREE WITH PIGSKINPAT, I AS WELL KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND HAVE YOUR BACK ALL-DAY EVERYDAY!! ANYWAY GOOD LUCK GUT, BRIMER AND THE REST OF THE BOY'S, BRING THE VEER BACK, AS WELL AS THE REST OF THE OLD SCHOOL PATRIOT WAYS!! AS FAR AS PATSFOOTBL WHO MADE THE CALL?? LET ME KNOW TN IF YOU FIND OUT ANYTHING NEW ON THE HOMEFRONT!!!!